December is gonna be exciting

209'd@170 -
BJ Penn Forever - So in total if the UFC official was being straight with Mazzulli... December has lost Cruz, Edgar, Cyborg vs Holm and Conor vs Tony.

And all in the space of less than one week. Fucks sake. 

half of those were hopeful expectations straight from the baldfathers brain, never actual fights that fell through.

Conor vs Tony was never happening in December. Fuck it may never happen period. And Holy vs Cybrog was never signed because they were both locked in a competition of who asks for more money like they are Mayweathers, when their fight would barely reach 200k PPVs.

Yeah I don’t think Conor was planning on fighting in Dec. That is why I said “if” the UFC official was being straight.

UFC was clearly just in damage control mode with Mazzulli.

They want Conor fighting for them as soon as possible, I’m sure they have been advocating for Feb/March and hoping they can get 3 fights out of him next year while his celebrity is at its peak.

GUMBY ? - There's a UFC event, every weekend, for the rest of the year.

Every weekend except Dec 23

sub

Really interested in watching some of the newer up and coming talent on these cards…

Muslim Salikov making his debut vs Alex Garcia on the 11/25 card.

Zabit Magomedsharipov having his second UFC fight vs Sheymon Morais on the same card

Sean O’Mally fighting Terrion Ware on the 12/1 card.

David Teymur fighting Drakkar Klose on the 12/2 card.

Brian Ortega getting his first main event vs Cub on 12/9.

Eryk Anders having his second UFC fight vs Marcus Perez on 12/9.

The Christmas Eve Eve ACB card is really strong with six fighters involved in three good title fights at MW, LW, and FW.

Yeah, my coach is going out literally every weekend to corner Syndicate guys all over the world.

Rox19 - Yeah, my coach is going out literally every weekend to corner Syndicate guys all over the world.

Man, busy time for him. Great month for us fans. Hope you win TUF and the title.

Here are the ACB title fights for anyone interested:

Vyacheslav Vasilevsky vs Albert Duraev for MW title

A. Abdulvakhabov vs Eduard Vartanyan for LW title

Marat Balaev vs Yusup Raisov for FW title

I love MMA Christmas/New Years.

A few good Bellator fights, the TUF Finale kickoff December on Friday.

Then 218 with tons of great fights on Saturday.

Should be an excellent start to a great month of fights.

Good looking out, OP

15 reasons to watch MMA this weekend:

Honeycutt vs Lovato Jr.

Njokuani vs Kato

Piccolloti vs Rickels

TUF Final for the FLW title

Johns vs Soto

O’Malley vs Ware

Spicely vs Meerschaert

Holloway vs Aldo

Overeem vs Ngannou

Cejudo vs Pettis

Alvarez vs Gaethje

Waterson vs Torres

Oliveira vs Felder

Oliveira vs Medeiros

Klose vs Teymur

Really high quality weekend, 218 is exactly the type of event I could never skip.

This is one of those weekends were great fights fly under the radar because of the amount of huge fights like Overeem vs Ngannou.

Those three Bellator fights I listed are really interesting to me.

Nobody talking about Njokuani vs Kato or Oliveira vs Felder but they are interesting. Njokuani is explosive and athletic with awesome kickboxing and Kato has that interesting karate style that finished Joe Shilling twice, not an easy thing to do.

Oliveira has such awesome and fun BJJ and Felder is never in a boring fight.

Come on December, make MMA great again.

Michael McDonald returns!

Damon Martin?Verified account @DamonMartin

Bellator officially announces debut fights for Michael McDonald against Peter Ligier and Valerie Letourneau against Kate Jackson at Bellator 191 in England on Dec. 15

Here we go, December is here!

Rizin is not what Pride was but I love watching a big JMMA show around NYE.

Happy to see Fight Nights and KSW doing shows in the second half of the month as well because they have good production value and put on fun shows. Like Pride/Rizin, Fight Nights and KSW’s big shows have a theatrical/artistic component.

Unlike Rizin/UFC/Fight Nights, Bellator’s last show of the year is one of their weaker cards. Weird. I would think Coker would want to do a big year end show given he is a big JMMA fan.

Anyone else planning on ending the year watching KSW, ACB, UFC and Rizin during the Christmas/NYE week?

I’m stoked.

Pumped for December MMA and pumped for tonights fights, I don’t care if the UG is dead and this thread is deader than dead.

Starting a new campaign:

MUGGA (Make the UG Great Again)

Hoped for Aliakbari and Kron fights at Rizin NYE but it don’t sound like it is happening.

That is a shame, two of Rizin’s best talents.

It's off to a great start so far! This weekends card was awesome!

It is like God does not want me to leave the house tomorrow:

Dec. 9 ONE

Dec. 9 ACB

Dec. 9 M1 Global

Dec. 9 Bellator 190

Dec. 9 UFC Fight Night

Gonna have to watch a lot of that in gifs. Watching that whole UFC though.