Decimator Raffle LIVE NOW!!! (in here)

CLOSED. DAJUISHER TAKES IT HOME WITH SPOT 26!!!

Here we have the Decimator. Cousin to the Interrogator and Eviscerator. For violent improvement of morale.

**This knife is sharp on BOTH edges. Check your local laws before carrying.**

Specs are as follows:
Blade Length: 4""
Handle: 5"
Thickness: .135"
Steel: 80CrV2
Hardness: 59RC
Handle: Black Paper Richlite
Hardware:  Stainless Steel

RULES ARE AS FOLLOWS:

40 Spots @ 10USD each

Spots will be given on a first come, first serve basis. No choosing of spot numbers. Multiple entries ARE allowed. Ten spot limit in effect.

IN ORDER TO SECURE YOUR SPOT(S):

-SEND 10USD VIA PAYPAL **FRIENDS AND FAMILY**  TO BUSHKILLBLADES@GMAIL.COM

OR

-SEND 10USD VIA VENMO  TO BUSHKILLBLADES@GMAIL.COM

-BE ABSOLUTELY SURE TO ***INCLUDE YOUR OG SCREEN NAME IN THE COMMENTS OF THE TRANSACTION***. Otherwise, I will use your initials when drawing and I'd prefer to maintain anonymity for all those who enter.

Once the spots are filled, the winner will be selected via random number generator on camera to ensure zero outside influence.

The winner will be announced upon closing and the video will be posted shortly after due to an absolute shit upload speed here in the mountains.

International entires are allowed with the buyer paying actual shipping costs. Shipping to the UK is available, but with the potential addition of new laws all risk falls on the BUYER.

I will be checking the thread periodically until we are finished. Entries will be updated on the thread as they are received. Order is determined by timestamp on the payment notification. Any late entries will be immediately refunded.

Best of luck to all!

I'll take five

In for 3

In for 2

In for 4

CLOSED

2 more

And that's a damn record.

Less than one minute, sold out.

Holy crap, is that a record? 

Whoa. Sent for 2 but we shall see. 

I'll give it a few minutes to process the refunds for the late entries and I'll do the drawing after that.

Final list is:

Mongo x10

KKM x2

BALCO x3

badpvtdan x2

Outtapped x3

Ascended x5

Dajuisher x3

Strict9 x2

Ironhands x2

Chris x8

Dios mio. Did someone buy every spot? Hopefully I got in.

Processing refunds now. PayPal first, then Venmo.

Jesus I hope Mongo or Chris win.

All PayPal refunds are processed.

Moving to Venmo now.

All refunds processed. If you have not received your refund within the next five minutes, please let me know!!

DRAWING NOW!!!

DAJUISHER TAKES IT HOME WITH SPOT 26!!!

Simyoldsime... I noticed a late entry here for you... but for some reason PayPal has it listed as Pending... as soon as the 20usd entry clears to my PayPal, I'll refund it straight away.

1 Like

Congrats Dajuisher, that knife is fucking gorgeous. Gotta love those names too!

Sent 2 but looks like i was too late