Decoding a 250 year old secret society document

I stumbled across this today, there seems to be a lot of interest in Free Masons and the like on here. Enter the world of the  Great Enlightened Society of Oculists.

https://www.wired.com/2012/11/ff-the-manuscript/

Here is the YouTube video on this that led me to this article.

https://youtu.be/Ub-OP8NFPGM

Oculist as opposed to Occultist, it appears to be another Quasi-Masonic organisation.

Makes sense, considering they have a thing for the All Seeing Eye.

I've run into a few Masons where I live and I had mentioned once that I am Huguenot and he knew what I was talking about right away. Like he knew from the Freemasons.

I think my Dad and Grandfather might have been Masons.

fahker - I've run into a few Masons where I live and I had mentioned once that I am Huguenot and he knew what I was talking about right away. Like he knew from the Freemasons.

I think my Dad and Grandfather might have been Masons.

Many French Freemasons were Huguenots and the two groups shared a common goal to remove the Roman Church from power.

Later

Ovaltine?

Redneck -

Oculist as opposed to Occultist, it appears to be another Quasi-Masonic organisation.

Makes sense, considering they have a thing for the All Seeing Eye.

Yep, the Oculists were actual eye doctors who knew about a lot more than cataracts. It was a secret society of eye doctors who were an offshoot or the Masons. The article is about what it took to decode the writings. Amazing.

In

Altofsky -

Ovaltine?

...remember to drink it....

Subbed for later

Most of the biggest money elites are stone masons.

Just do a search for politicans/celebs with a black eye. Its a part of their rituals.

If you also learn their symbolism, you will start seeing it everywhere.

They are creepy luciferian pedophiles.

I knew a guy who way a mason. He wore a shirt with a huge G on it all the time to work. One of the guys said it stood for gay so we all just ran with it and called him Gay. 

Pablo Duke -

My great uncle was a 32nd degree. Every now and then he'd try to induce my dad or I to ask for his endorsement. 

All of my union mooks (leadership) are Masons. Just before I got blacklisted the VP asked me a weird question... which I found out later was a prompt to see if I was a high level Mason... They're all over the film business and you can find a shitton of inside references in movies and music videos.

Fuck those guys and their pedo Idolotry. 

What was the question?

Later

Later

Sub

stevia cures cancer - Most of the biggest money elites are stone masons.

Just do a search for politicans/celebs with a black eye. Its a part of their rituals.

If you also learn their symbolism, you will start seeing it everywhere.

They are creepy luciferian pedophiles.

Never heard of the black eye thing

Why are they pedos?