Deductible for car damage

My wife's car got hit pretty bad by hail and did about 4600 worth of damage. My deductible is 1000 and was wondering if anyone had any tips to see if a body shop would cover part of the deductible? I have the money to pay it the deductible but if I can get out of part of it I'm all ears. I have a loan on the car. 

Why would the body shop cover any parts of the deductible?

Lol ^ this . Why would they want to work and provide shit for free ?

The only way is if you are family with the body shop

The shop would literally have to give you money out of their pockets to pay your deductible.....no way they would do that unless your are the shop owner and they pad the bill to the insurance company.

I've never heard of that, why would they pay for them to do work?

If the other person is at fault, wouldn't they pay the money? I thought if you were at fault that is when you need pay.

Apparently your screen name is not accurate.

ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

If the other person is at fault, wouldn't they pay the money? I thought if you were at fault that is when you need pay.

Hail damage.  He owes the deductible. 

Likely not going to happen.  I used to work in auto claims for an insurance company.  Unless you know someone at the shop that is willing to do the work for free or at a discount, they are not going to cover your deductible.

Barbasol -
ABCTT_GROUNDnLB -

Hail damage.  He owes the deductible. 

Thanks, I guess I should just do more than quickly skim the OP before posting 

Well you can get the the auto shop to charge you 5600 and only take the 4600 the insurance company pays

Good luck dude I tried that and they laughed at me