Deep State Chged WB act shortly B4 - coup d'etat

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/whistleblower-rules-secretly-changed-right-report-filed-trump

The Whistleblower Protection Act rules were changed in the months prior to a whistleblower coming forward against President Donald Trump.

The rules used to state that a whistleblower had to have direct, first hand knowledge of what they were reporting on.

But in the time between May 2018 and August 2019 that rule was changed, which has many wondering what involvement the intelligence community had in the complaint, The Federalist reported.

The brand new version of the whistleblower complaint form, which was not made public until after the transcript of Trump's July 25 phone call with the Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky and the complaint addressed to Congress were made public, eliminates the first-hand knowledge requirement and allows employees to file whistleblower complaints even if they have zero direct knowledge of underlying evidence and only "heard about [wrongdoing] from others."

The internal properties of the newly revised "Disclosure of Urgent Concern" form, which the intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) requires to be submitted under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA), show that the document was uploaded on September 24, 2019, at 4:25 p.m., just days before the anti-Trump complaint was declassified and released to the public. The markings on the document state that it was revised in August 2019, but no specific date of revision is disclosed.

3 Likes

Tldr. 

As opposed to obama who didn't give a shit about the law and prosecuted mor whistleblowers than any other president. 

2 Likes

About as much of a coincidence as Biden pressuring Ukraine into firing the prosecutor investigating a company that was paying his son $50,000/month to do nothing 

3 Likes

Is there any way to tell who was responsible for changing WB Act rules?

Just another coincidence to partisans 

i voted for trump. and ill vote for him over any of these nutjob democrats.

Although I am no fan of trump as a politician.

But the poor guy has had all the media and holllywood and all the dems just badger the shit out of him and most of it is bs.

Imagine being harassed like this daily for years and most of it just not true.

it would drive anyone mad.

I hope he wins again. just so i can see all the dems and MSM just have a psychotic break,.

6 Likes

Trump has his faults, for sure, and I don't agree with how he handles some things, but he is better than the life timers.

It cannot be denied that he has been harassed 24/7 from all angles and has shown unbelievable resolve to keep fighting. That has to be respected by his biggest haters. I really think part of their plan was that he would just say, "Fuck this, I don't need this shit. I had a great life that I can just go back to."

1 Like
DaddyO4 - Is there any way to tell who was responsible for changing WB Act rules?

When they tried to get more info, a DNI official said they won't comment on any issue that involves the whistleblower. Everyone involved gets to hide behind the invisible whistleblower. 

So I'll get flamed for this, but let's not forget the only reason we know of the whistle-blower report, is because of that rule change.

Was the rule changed so they could set up something like this, or is this just the first instance of the new rule being used? I don't know. But by itself it doesn't prove any nefarious motive for the rule change.

However, if the rule was changed for the purpose of getting the president, that's a very scary thought

Wow.

Gossip now falls under whistleblower protection?

And just now?

This is ...well its ugly.  

1 Like

This rule changes, and Schiff somehow knows about this whistleblower complaint 2 weeks before Congress is informed?

Fuck this shit.  This is disgusting.   

This is the government working in a completely dishonest and opaque way against the elected executive leader.

I'm starting to believe Trump wasnt just being the hyperbolic word salad he typically is...

This is starting to sound fucking treasonous.

1 Like
SalaciousCrumb -

Uhh....OK

How did Schiff know about the report before Congress received it?  

And how is the first use of this changed rule literally the president of the United states?  And this second and third hand information from unnamed sources is being used to launch an act of congress to oust him?

This looks fucking bad.  

This looks worse than bad.  

SalaciousCrumb -

Russia collusion and Ukraine prosecutor

The dems are The party of conspiracy theories

Does this claim actually hold up?  

Are there other sources that can verify this change was made this closely to the whistleblower report?

Also is there any information about why this change would be made?

I'm uncertain why you would protect gossip in this way.

CavemanDave - 

This rule changes, and Schiff somehow knows about this whistleblower complaint 2 weeks before Congress is informed?

This is the government working in a completely dishonest and opaque way against the elected executive leader.

I'm starting to believe Trump wasnt just being the hyperbolic word salad he typically is...

Can I have a link or more information that sheds light on Schiff's foreknowlege?

They don't even try to hide this stuff... they know the media will aggressively avoid it 

Soup and Beer -
CavemanDave - 

Can I have a link or more information that sheds light on Schiff's foreknowlege?

Note the date...Schiff shot his load a little early revealing that he was working on this narrative.  Sure it's not 100% just from the tweet, but man it's very odd that he makes a statement like this 2 weeks before the whistleblower complaint is allegedly discovered.

1 Like

The article is based off an unsourced tweet from a random twitter account. The form (ICWPA Form 401) that the tweet claims was revised doesn't exist, nor has it ever. It's posted to dropbox for fucks sake. It's a hoax. Don't get taken in.

LieDetector -
robbie380 -
Soup and Beer -
CavemanDave - 

Note the date...Schiff shot his load a little early revealing that he was working on this narrative.  Sure it's not 100% just from the tweet, but man it's very odd that he makes a statement like this 2 weeks before the whistleblower complaint is allegedly discovered.

Note the date... It had already been reported in the NYT that Rudy was digging around in Ukraine to get Biden dirt. 

Yes this had been going on for months and months.  Trump and Giuliani had even been tweeting about it in March 2019.  https://www.lawfareblog.com/timeline-trump-ukraine-scandal

What I'm referring to the specific narrative that we were withholding weapons aid for an investigation on Biden and dirt about Biden.  This was the narrative creative to show some sort of quid pro quo which was alleged by the whistleblower.  The transcript did not show direct evidence of this like it was alleged.  Schiff continues to just blatantly lie about this claim of Trump wanting the Ukrainians to get dirt about Biden.  He seems to be heavily invested in this narrative in my opinion.

If you want to see DIRECT evidence of a quid pro quo arrangment we can go back even further...

On May 2nd 2018 it was reported by the NYT that Ukraine stopped cooperating with the Mueller probe in order to gain favor with the Trump admin to get weapons and aid.  The Democrats even wrote a letter to the head Ukrainian prosecutor about this report.  No idea why the Democrats let this one go and instead seemingly manufactured this whistleblower complaint.  None of this was ever refuted by the adminstration or anyone that I saw.  Maybe I missed it.  

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/02/world/europe/ukraine-mueller-manafort-missiles.html

KIEV, Ukraine -- In the United States, Paul J. Manafort is facing prosecution on charges of money laundering and financial fraud stemming from his decade of work for a pro-Russian political party in Ukraine.

But in Ukraine, where officials are wary of offending President Trump, four meandering cases that involve Mr. Manafort, Mr. Trump's former campaign chairman, have been effectively frozen by Ukraine's chief prosecutor.

The cases are just too sensitive for a government deeply reliant on United States financial and military aid, and keenly aware of Mr. Trump's distaste for the investigation by the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, into possible collusion between Russia and his campaign, some lawmakers say.

The decision to halt the investigations by an anticorruption prosecutor was handed down at a delicate moment for Ukraine, as the Trump administration was finalizing plans to sell the country sophisticated anti-tank missiles, called Javelins.

The State Department issued an export license for the missiles on Dec. 22, and on March 2 the Pentagon announced final approval for the sale of 210 Javelins and 35 launching units. The order to halt investigations into Mr. Manafort came in early April.

Volodymyr Ariev, a member of Parliament who is an ally of President Petro O. Poroshenko, readily acknowledged that the intention in Kiev was to put investigations into Mr. Manafort's activities "in the long-term box."

"In every possible way, we will avoid irritating the top American officials," Mr. Ariev said in an interview. "We shouldn't spoil relations with the administration."

The Ukrainian investigators had been tracing money paid to Mr. Manafort and a New York law firm, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom, by figures in the political party of Viktor F. Yanukovych, the Russian-leaning Ukrainian president who was ousted by street protesters and fled the country in 2014. Mr. Manafort was a longtime adviser to Mr. Yanukovych, working with him to revamp his public image and acquire a pro-Western patina that helped him win the presidency in 2010.

The new government established a special prosecutor to pursue corruption in the former administration. By late last year, the prosecutor, Serhiy Horbatyuk, had opened about 3,000 cases, including four related to Mr. Manafort's consulting for the former president and his political party.

The order issued in April isolated these four investigations. The cases were not closed, the prosecutor general's office said in a statement, but the order blocked Mr. Horbatyuk from issuing subpoenas for evidence or interviewing witnesses.

"We have no authority to continue our investigation," Mr. Horbatyuk said in an interview.

SalaciousCrumb -

And another Trumptard claim goes up in flames. 

Monday's statement from the intelligence community inspector general debunks the theory that any rules were changed regarding first-hand knowledge.

"Although the form requests information about whether the Complainant possesses first-hand knowledge about the matter about which he or she is lodging the complaint, there is no such requirement set forth in the statute," the statement reads.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/09/30/politics/icig-statement-whistleblower-complaint/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2Fpolitics

except for the whole "what constitutes URGENCY" thing...

1 Like