Deepest card in Bellator history is June 14th

Im interested to see horiguchi vs caldwell rematch in a cage 

LOADED !!! 

IMasturNateConstantly - 

Im interested to see horiguchi vs caldwell rematch in a cage 

I see Caldwell winning just like the first fight but he’ll get to a decision win this time without getting subbed

And for that? You're welcome.

AJ would have been the cherry on top but still sick card.

1 Like

It's big! But man they've had some good ones!! ??

Bellator London just a week later is pretty big for them.

Huge eight days for Bellator, these are no Thackersville, Oklahoma cards. Bellator is bringing their best to MSG and the Wembley Arena.

Mousasi title fight vs undefeated killer, Daley and Manhoef almost always deliver, Fabian Edwards and James Gallagher are two of Bellator’s big western euro stars for that market, 13-1 Mike Shipman vs 11-1 Costello Van Steenis is the best fight on the card to me besides the Mousasi fight.

Full card.

Gegard Mousasi  vs.  Rafael Lovato Jr. 185 lbs

Paul Daley  vs.  Erick Silva 170 lbs

James Gallagher  vs.  Jeremiah Labiano 140 lbs

Mike Shipman  vs.  C. van Steenis 185 lbs

Melvin Manhoef  vs.  Kent Kauppinen 205 lbs

Fabian Edwards  vs.  Jonathan Bosuku 185 lbs

Chris Bungard  vs.  Charlie Leary 155 lbs

George Tokkos  vs.  John Redmond 185 lbs

Nathan Greyson  vs.  Frans Mlambo 135 lbs

Galore Bofando  vs.  Richard Kiely 170 lbs

Terry Brazier  vs.  Peter Queally 155 lbs

Kate Jackson  vs.  Lena Ovchynnikova 125 lbs

Nathan Rose  vs.  Luke Ord 145 lbs

Walter Gahadza  vs.  Oliver Enkamp 170 lbs

Justin Burlinson  vs.  Wendle Lewis 170 lbs

Denise Kielholtz  vs.  Bryony Tyrell 125 lbs

Alfie Davis  vs.  Jorge Kanella 170 lbs

Charlie Ward  vs.  Justin Moore 185 lbs

Damn, that is deep. I never looked at the whole thing until now.

Fitch and Shields should fight in a no round/no-time-limit finish-only match in a dark bout.

I'm getting a weird vibe about Bellator. I can't find a single web site listing odds for any of their upcoming fights. Bestfightodds.com has odds listed for UFC cards all the way into August, and they even have odds for Combate, Cage Warriors, and LFA. But no Bellator.

Usually the online books list odds for at least most of Bellator's main card fights, but now: nothing. Something's going on.

Lulz McGee -

Man wtf happened to Dudu?

Last I remember is he won the title, got KO'd outside Bellator, pulled out of a defense or two because of concussion symptoms and that's the last I remember.

Well since that he defended his title two times lost it to Joe Warren and then regained it buy koing Marcos gulvoa who beat Warren for it. He defended his title four more times and then lost it to Darren Caldwell who is the current champ.

He recently got koed buy Michael McDonald and broke his ankle but he bounced back with a UD win over some guy named toby, now he just went up to feather weight.

Tug Dabone - 

I'm getting a weird vibe about Bellator. I can't find a single web site listing odds for any of their upcoming fights. Bestfightodds.com has odds listed for UFC cards all the way into August, and they even have odds for Combate, Cage Warriors, and LFA. But no Bellator.

Usually the online books list odds for at least most of Bellator's main card fights, but now: nothing. Something's going on.

Nothing weird about it. Nothing is going on.

The books have odds up for Combate, Cage Warriors and LFA because they are tonight.

Bellator odds and smaller show odds don’t get put up until the week of the fights.

Its still two weeks away.

Really looking forward to these six fights next Saturday.

UFC 238

Henry Cejudo  vs.  Marlon Moraes 135 lbs

Tony Ferguson  vs.  Donald Cerrone 155 lbs

Jimmie Rivera  vs.  Petr Yan 135 lbs

Tai Tuivasa  vs.  Blagoy Ivanov 265 lbs

Pedro Munhoz  vs.  Aljamain Sterling 135 lbs

Ricardo Lamas  vs.  Calvin Kattar 145 lbs

Thats a nice pair of back to back cards right there.

Surprised Bellator does not have a better youtube channel, no prefight hype videos or anything up for this show yet. Crazy, their biggest show ever and no countdown show planned?

BJ Penn Forever - Glad to see Bellator doing their biggest card ever.

There are big fights on the card with huge implications like the two title fights, there is a legends fight, and then there are appearances of young fighters from the BJJ and boxing world like Danis and Hardy. Mix in one of JMMA’s biggest faces in Rena and a former champ Dantas in a great fight and you got something interesting.

Rory MacDonald vs. Neiman Gracie 170 lbs

Chael Sonnen vs. Lyoto Machida 205 lbs

Dillon Danis vs. Max Humphrey 175 lbs

Darrion Caldwell vs. Kyoji Horiguchi 135 lbs

Aaron Pico vs. Ádám Borics 145 lbs

Ricky Bandejas vs. Patrick Mix 135 lbs

Haim Gozali vs. Gustavo Wurlitzer 170 lbs

Heather Hardy vs. Taylor Turner 125 lbs

Phil Hawes vs. Michael Wilcox 185 lbs

Robson Gracie Jr. vs. Oscar Vera 170 lbs

Rena Kubota vs. Lindsey VanZandt 115 lbs

Rafael Carvalho vs. Chidi Njokuani 185 lbs

Eduardo Dantas vs. Juan Archuleta 145 lbs

The seven fights you really don’t want to miss that make this card Bellator’s best effort yet:

Rory MacDonald vs. Neiman Gracie 170 lbs

Chael Sonnen vs. Lyoto Machida 205 lbs

Darrion Caldwell vs. Kyoji Horiguchi 135 lbs

Aaron Pico vs. Ádám Borics 145 lbs

Ricky Bandejas vs. Patrick Mix 135 lbs

Rafael Carvalho vs. Chidi Njokuani 185 lbs

Eduardo Dantas vs. Juan Archuleta 145 lbs

Dont disagree with anything here except referring to Hardy as a young fighter. She’s 37.

Tug Dabone -

If they bump anyone from the main card to put Loureda on it I'd say it's ridiculous. She's 1-0 as a pro. Her opponent is 0-3.

Her last opponent came into the fight at 1-2 and hadn't fought in almost 4 years. They fought on the main card. 

they could make her main event and I wouldn't bitch. shes amazing ???? and my future wife

Tug Dabone -

Not sure what youre getting at?

I just counted 19 fights in one card...

does that hat seem like an insane amount of fights for one evening to anyone else? 

Big Wes - 

does that hat seem like an insane amount of fights for one evening to anyone else? 

Yeah it's ridiculous. And the way bellator paces their shows it could literally go 10 hours 

Tug Dabone -
Hayde7 -

Ricky Bandejas to deliver some of that sweet chin music again. 

They're putting him in against a guy with a 10-0 record (regional promotions) who has 7 finishes, 6 by sub. Bandejas appears to be comfortable both standing and grappling. I'd really like to see him go on a run. Ever since he KTFO'd Gallagher I've been rooting for him, but I don't know if this will be an easy fight for him. 

Not sure if Mix is currently training at Jackson Wink, but earlier this year they posted a short vid calling him a "top prospect."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzJepJkvSIU

That stand up is miserable 

Big Wes - 

It is a lot for sure, I assume they will have “postlims” after the main event.

I can only assume they wanted to make a statement returning to MSG.

Their official prelims start at 7:30 ET and air on mmajunkie and bellator.com, the postlims should air there as well.