Deer Antler Spray (Groupon)

There's a cheap Groupon for Deer Antler Spray. I bought some in hopes it could help me recoup quicker from ACL reconstruction. My thighs aren't thick, solid, or tight anymore. Anyone use this? Will it cover my peen in velvet?

Phone Post

I heard it just got taken off the banned substance list for the NFL.. What does that tell ya ;)

Good luck on your recovery by the way. You may have wasted your money though.

They were talking about this on the Jason Ellis show like two weeks ago and they had one of the guys from onnit call in and say it was total bs Phone Post

Best Chris Ever - 

They were talking about this on the Jason Ellis show like two weeks ago and they had one of the guys from onnit call in and say it was total bs Phone Post

To be fair someone from onnit would say this being that they sell a different kind of hormonal product. But I think onnits supps are snake oil aswell.

Snake oil! No longer $400 per bottle! Now only $3.50! While supplies last!

Step #1.  Try Active Release to take care of soft tissue problems that arise from your ACL work (like scar tissue limitting rom, muscle tightness, etc)

Step #2. Don't buy any more of this.  

Adventure Runner -

Step #1.  Try Active Release to take care of soft tissue problems that arise from your ACL work (like scar tissue limitting rom, muscle tightness, etc)

This guy knows what's up. Phone Post 3.0

Good advice. This does have Tribulus and L-Arginine which I've used before and saw results. 

Adventure Runner - 

This site? http://www.activerelease.com/

Looking into it now. Thank you sir.

Here's more info on it:

Deer Antler Velvet Extract Spray

As deer antlers grow, they’re covered with a fuzzy layer called velvet, a substance rich in antioxidants and the growth hormone IGF-1. Believed to support cell growth, the velvet's compounds are extracted and bottled into this spray with ingredients such as L-arginine and tribulus. Taken sublingually twice a day, the spray may support muscle growth, aid recovery after intense workouts, and help users grow a fluffier white tail. Noticeable results usually take three to six weeks.

• Antioxidants and growth hormone IGF-1 extracted from deer antler velvet
  • Additional ingredients such as L-arginine and tribulus
  • May support muscle growth and recovery after bounding through the forest
  • May support cell regeneration to fight signs of aging
  • About 60 servings per bottle
  • Results typically seen after three to six weeks of use
  • Click here for supplement facts and recommended use.

cWa - 
Adventure Runner - 

This site? http://www.activerelease.com/

Looking into it now. Thank you sir.

Yup.  It has totally changed my life.  I'm very active and as we know, that typically coincides with chronic tweaks or worse.  My most recent was a torn tibialis posterior muscle and ligamenet from an ice climbing fall.  This has had the most profound effect on recovering from tweaks (tenonitis cured in a single visit) to recovering from major inujuries (ran the Boston Marathon this year and climbed Mount Rainier 2.5 months after tearing muscle and ligament in my leg that had me on crutches for 3 weeks, and limping for weeks after that).  I can't recommend it enough.

As for the Deer Antler stuff.  I got a pretty big free sample from Lurong Living (I think it was 4 bottles).  Did absolutely nothing that I could tell.  

Rambo John J - The Velvet covered Peen effect.
Is that real?
Or is that just placebo?

A velvet OG 13 incher would be glorious!

ttt

Best Chris Ever - 

Yeah, well most snake oil salesmen don't like other snake oil salesmen horning in on their market.

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-is-deer-antler-spray-2013-5

Here goes nothing.

Cotton - Here goes nothing.

Did yours come in? Phone Post

Yeah. I've noticed already that it makes me want to fuck more. lol

Cotton - Yeah. I've noticed already that it makes me want to fuck more. lol

Pics of you Looking thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man!