Deer hunter a must watch

Fpr those who havent seen it. The movie is a film about how a group of freind grow up and become forever changed by there experience in vietnam. In the end they must rely on each other to make it throught there own personal struggle.

9/10. The kovues robert deniro and william defoe Phone Post

No clue why my phone put kovues Phone Post

Excellent movie. Willem Dafoe isn't in it though!

Holy Fuck. What an ending. I struggle through the wedding but when they go to war holy shit. Phone Post

Been meaning to watch it... Phone Post 3.0

God Bless America.

B17 - 
SickEyeDiaz -

They used cgi to mask his identity Phone Post

lol! VTFU

7/13neverForget - 

No clue why my phone put kovues Phone Post

It also put in Willem Dafoe when you meant to say Christoper Walken. Easy for your phone to get those two strange looking dudes mixed up. Probably the only movie Walken was in where there was a weirder looking guy...John "Fredo" Cazale. The Deer Hunter is OK, but lags alot when they're not in 'Nam. I'm not usually one of those "that's unrealistic" douches, but it stretches the imagination to see middle-aged actors playing the parts of enlistees (while they looked like hippies who wouldn't cut their hair for the part). Nevermind the unlikelyhood of all three serving together in Viet Nam or that the deer hunting scenes, supposedly somewhere in Pennsylvania, look like they were shot in the Swiss Alps.

Mao! Slap Mao!

SickEyeDiaz -

I went retsrd Phone Post