Defeat any grappler easily with pressure points!

In before wolfman hits us with some real knife defense Phone Post

http://www.bushidoproductions.com

cheesesteak - Please watch this video machida!

My goodness this man's chi is powerful! You can hear it roar so mightily that it covers everything he is saying this video. It nearly sounds like the vid was shot in a high wind.

Sorry but he would get shot, doesn't even come off line. Key video was cool lol Phone Post 3.0

i'm pretty sure danthewolfman invented those techniques

Zackwack probably heard of was taught these techniques by danthewolfman as he was performing these in '97.

cheesesteak - .

lol, these guys talk like life is an action movie with you smashing fools on the streets.

Tomas Andersson - 
Powerful DJH - 

Danthewolfman has 1170 Videos and 3970 subs
Zackwack has 429 vids and 1 435 subs

3970 / 1170 = 3.39 sub per video

1435 / 429 = 3.34 sub per video

So dan only beats him by 0.05 sub per video.

And this guy doesnt't seem to post on a popular forum.

That has to hurt lol.

lol, ouch :)

Dan seems to put a lot of effort in his videos, he probably make some cash off AdSense (ads).

However, it seems like he could use some help, and Wolfman has been around for ages too...

Mertvaya Ruka - 
Tomas Andersson - 
Powerful DJH - 

Danthewolfman has 1170 Videos and 3970 subs
Zackwack has 429 vids and 1 435 subs

3970 / 1170 = 3.39 sub per video

1435 / 429 = 3.34 sub per video

So dan only beats him by 0.05 sub per video.

And this guy doesnt't seem to post on a popular forum.

That has to hurt lol.

lol, ouch :)

Dan seems to put a lot of effort in his videos, he probably make some cash off AdSense (ads).

However, it seems like he could use some help, and Wolfman has been around for ages too...

dan has been around forever. however, he seems to me to be a name dropping arrogant sob. just my opinion though (from an internet message board for that matter, as i have not met him in real life).

I guess their body is covered in vaginas to submit to a pressure point. I remember this idiot started using them while sparring bjj. It was just annoying. Phone Post 3.0

lol that stuff is funny.

In all seriousness though pressure points might work in a situation for just an uncomfortable split second to make someone hesitate for a second or to try to open up a little bit to create an inch of space. If you are good in judo you could probably even make someone hesitate for a split second to trip or throw them. But expecting pressure points to give you anything other than a surprised second or a inch or so of space to give you something to work with is ridiculous, and you would have to have the grappling skills to back it up.

For later Phone Post 3.0

Always feel bad for people that get sucked in to this stuff Phone Post 3.0

I was going to suggest a dojo storm, but it appears it might have to be a garage storm or a beach-by-his-house storm...

fight4real - 

I was going to suggest a dojo storm, but it appears it might have to be a garage storm or a beach-by-his-house storm...

I don't know about that dude. that's an intimidating dojo. we'd most likely be met with sudden death

Rear naked choke defense. To dangerous for the ring!

Why do people trust overweight martial arts instructors?! I swear that's always the first warning sign with these guys.

Amazing how he easily hits those pressure points! You could clearly see josh grimacing with every punch he threw he ended up hating himself!

Try doing that when someone is grappling u or punching u in the face Phone Post 3.0