Defeat Machida by Taunting

His opponent is going to need swagger like Rampage... to stand in front of him and start goofing off on him.

Lure his ass in and land that KO blow.

Stand there with his hands on his waste and going for a walk in the park while whistling like Crocop did against Takada.

Publically humiliate Machida's style is going to throw him out of his game.

You're welcome.

Buy a bluename you cheap, worthless bastard.

Posty Magee - Buy a bluename you cheap, worthless bastard.

you have no clue how many blue names i bought on here.

lol didnt rashad do that 3 seconds before his eyes rolled to the back of his skull?

Bisping Fan - lol didnt rashad do that 3 seconds before his eyes rolled to the back of his skull?

ya wrong time to be goofing obviously.

only goof when there's a lull in action.

Rashad was goofing when Machida was teeing off on him. Probably got knocked stupid.

D0N Johnson - 
Bisping Fan - lol didnt rashad do that 3 seconds before his eyes rolled to the back of his skull?

ya wrong time to be goofing obviously.

only goof when there's a lull in action.

Rashad was goofing when Machida was teeing off on him. Probably got knocked stupid.

lol what?

anyway...WAR RAMPAGE

Wow, what a fucking fail - yes, that's exactly what Rashad tried and he got brutally KTFO.

i'm sure someone as disciplined as Machida would not let someone "goofing off" disrupt his Mushi.

when he is in the octagon he is centered and more focused than others. he wouldn't even notice it.

this is definitely not a gameplan...

D0N Johnson - His opponent is going to need swagger like Rampage... to stand in front of him and start goofing off on him.

Lure his ass in and land that KO blow.

Stand there with his hands on his waste and going for a walk in the park while whistling like Crocop did against Takada.

Publically humiliate Machida's style is going to throw him out of his game.

You're welcome.

Machida is not that weak or insecure enough to fall for a mindfuck like that - which Rampage is definitely not capable of anyways.

I think Machida is at risk because he hangs out in the pocket, and if a punch comes he doesn't see he could get hurt (like most any striker).  But, he will win far more than he loses in that game.

I think someone willing to fight for the takedown and grind him down for a 5 round decision has the best shot.

TITO WILL TAKE OUT LYOTO THIS TIME.

yeah, worked great for Rashad.

sticks out tongue "aaaaahhhh you can't hurt me" almost dead 3 seconds later

0/10

This thread is a waist of time..............

I wonder if he got my humor :)

New Rampage may be improved the rest of the top 10 however he must fight like Slampage to win. Powerbomb the hell outta him & break his ribs w/those body elbows.

The guy that beats Machida will be the guy that can get inside of his awkward striking style and take him to the ground and put him on his back or someone who has equally fast hands and can actually counter him. My .02.