Defeating Cain Velasquez

What type of fighter will it take to defeat Cain? Bigger guy? Better athlete? How does he fight? Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler -

. Phone Post

Refuse to Lose - Power puncher. Phone Post

He just beat one. Phone Post

Werdum has the style to beat him IMO.

Fedor...a HW that lost to a middleweight (Henderson),
are you guys really that delusional??

Heavyweight Liddell. Cain has shown that he can be KO'd, a great sprawl and brawler should be able to win against him. Junior was good but not great. Phone Post

Let the werdum hype begin! Phone Post 3.0

imontoya - Fedor...a HW that lost to a middleweight (Henderson),
are you guys really that delusional??

I assume they mean an earlier version of Fedor. I would pick the current version of Cain over anyone but it would be a very interesting fight.

Overeem would stand a chance in the first round. The only other two current UFC HW's that have a shot are Werdum and Gonzaga. They're all long shots though imo. Phone Post

Josh Barnett. Probably not. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Rustler - 

He retired..

I don't think FEdor would tbh, his weakness was good wrestlers.

A lot of people thought he lost to lindland and Arona.

Cheick Kongo. Rewatch that fight. I know he has vastly improved since then, but Kongo with better fight IQ wins that fight. He dropped him twice.

It might sound totally crazy, but of I had to pick a guy that's not Cormier, I'd go with Hendo. Ko power and won't get clinch fucked. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup -

He tapped Lindland. Phone Post 3.0

If you sprawl properly you don't get pressed against the cage. That is all. Phone Post

shaqitup - 

he lost a fight that he won by submission? wow!

SuPeRkEwL ELECTRIC bleu - Cheick Kongo. Rewatch that fight. I know he has vastly improved since then, but Kongo with better fight IQ wins that fight. He dropped him twice.
It doesn't work like that Phone Post 3.0