Defense against grown woman

This is similar to the when is it okay to hit a woman thread but I am going to share oné fucked up story; So I was twenty oné at the time, six months earlier my mother and her bf convince my spouse and I to move to sudbury, to help restabilize my step fathers escavation and snow plow business. So my spouse an I move up, I leave my 20$ an hour job to help my stepdad out(mistake #1) worked för him för 10 an hour plus another job. Within two months my uncle dies and my mom heads back south för the funeral...and doesn't come back. So my step dad(the crackhead I'm to later find out) my spouse and I aré sharing the costs on oné of the houses at the shop he owns. We àll seem hunky doory. He's been my stepdad since I was a kid.
So he picks up this pretty cute older broad, so I was happy för him. She and him become like beligerantly drunk àll the time. I tend to be an introvert and so is my gf so we just avoid them.
His gf used to be a street walker, into crack to found out I had acouple fights amateur. She flips out in the house, storms into my room infront of my gf words exchanges. I dont get off my bed, she breaks some shit then disappears för acouple days. I leave it alone.
Her n pat get wasted, in the kitchen at 2am and start trying to fuck infront of our bedroom door I snap, dont hit ànyone just yell. She gets toe to toe, I leave it alone. We move out för acouple of months then get ready to move back down south. So now íts winter.
Nöt like -4 Celsius like 2.5 ft of snow, 15- below winter. I have àll my shit loaded up in a uhaul only think I'm missing is my Rx8 which is still at the shop. My stepdads dad owns the property and both houses so I stop by and get ready to dig out my car. My now pregnant gf and her besty aré with me.( I'm excluding afew events like her trying to fight me well I moved out the first time) so I barrow a shovel from grampa and start digging this trench infront of my Rx8 to pull it out. I have about a five by five shoveled out when I feel something hit my have. It took me a second to realize she was stand beside me and full out punched me in the face. Im about 5'10 she's around 6'1 and wider. My natural reaction was to bring my hands to position. Then I dropped em and told her to go inside. She went to hit me again, I parried, instinctual jabbed her, grabbed her chin and went för a heel sweep. She kneed me in the bag so I grabbed he collar with both hands and bas ruttan style head bulkhead her. By this time my rational self is gone. As she's falling into a 4ft pile of snow, I hit her two-three left crosses.
There's alot more to the story but I'll end it there.
I'm not för hitting woman, I'm nöt saying what I did was okay. Woüld I ever hit my fiance or a random broad on the street no, and I have a story where my bfs gf got drunk and tries to belfort my face, thankfully she was tanked so out of 15-20 punches she landed maybe three and I just parried and used head movement till she got tired realized she embarrassed herself and cried. I knew I'd hurt my buddies gf, and she is just young mouthy and really really stupid.
Where my dad's gf was a crazy grown ass adult, out on parole who tried to bully a young adult. She put my unborn son, my fiance and I on the street för a month after my mom and dad begged me to come up and save there business.
För those that aré going to be like why didn't ýou beat your dad's ass. He was sick and is likely dead. When this happened, he was wearing an austomy bag, this however didn't stop me at the point of me snapping. By the time I finished with him n my gfs best friend pulled me off I went to walk to the house to talk... To him by the time I got to the plowed driveway he was in his truck and gone.
But hitting a woman is wrong. I felt disgusted för weeks, the 8hour drive down south I could do no?hing but apologiZe to my fiance för even seeing it. Phone Post 3.0

I know we're both using the same language, but it was hard to understand everything you wrote.

If I understand correctly you were in a VERY shitty situation and made every attempt to be the bigger man and walk away at every opportunity.

Godzilla couldn't let shit go and wanted to fuck with you AS YOU WERE LEAVING FOR THE LAST TIME?!?!?!?!?

You gave her a MUCH needed life lesson.

You must never hit a woman, but THAT cunt was not a woman.

Trying to type such a long story on your phone was unwise.

Is that Gaelic

Jesus Christ I can't believe we are from the same town.

You weren't completely out of line, but you should have done the following:

1. Chopped the top of her head off with the snow shovel.

2. Laid down in the brains and blood soaked snow and made snow/brain/blood angels.

3. Grabbed your GF's "bestie" and banged the snot out of her in the brains and blood covered snow while your pregnant GF took pics with her phone.

4. Posted pics of said snow shoveling brains and blood orgy on the OG.

That's what you should have done.

VTFD for not doing the aforementioned.

Fighting - 
fahker - Jesus Christ I can't believe we are from the same town.

He really does reflect poorly on you.  I despise you both now for being dumb redneck cunts. 

Hey, shit for brains, why include 'redneck' like it's a bad thing?

Fighting - 
fahker - Jesus Christ I can't believe we are from the same town.

He really does reflect poorly on you.  I despise you both now for being dumb redneck cunts. 

Hey, shit for brains, why include 'redneck' like it's a bad thing?

Eisenberg - Trying to type such a long story on your phone was unwise.

... and wearing mitts

OP needs to trane more UFC so he doesn't get kneed in the junk by crackhead broads or punched by drunk chicks. Next time, just roundhouse kick them in the butt repeatedly. That way, if they try to show the bruises to the coppers, you can say "She's a huge whore who likes getting spanked during her interracial gangbangs!" You're welcome!

Roy Batty - OP needs to trane more UFC so he doesn't get kneed in the junk by crackhead broads or punched by drunk chicks. Next time, just roundhouse kick them in the butt repeatedly. That way, if they try to show the bruises to the coppers, you can say "She's a huge whore who likes getting spanked during her interracial gangbangs!" You're welcome!
Tactics Phone Post 3.0