I use it after sex and you should to
Phone Post 3.0

ShoreBreaker420 - I use it after sex and you should to
Phone Post 3.0

co-sign

Guy is a good Guy. Phone Post 3.0

caseharts - 

Its majestic Phone Post

got the liquid bottle in the shower.  cuts, burns, itches, infections....it's a miracle.  I don't know how it works and don't want to...I just know it does.  One little 8 oz bottle has lasted me several months.

Thanks for the shout out. Any UG member can email me directly at defensesoap@msn.com to receive the UG discount.

Guy
Defense Soap

DefenseSoap - Thanks for the shout out. Any UG member can email me directly at defensesoap@msn.com to receive the UG discount.

Guy
Defense Soap

Vu Phone Post

Can't go wrong with Defense Soap! Phone Post

DefenseSoap - Thanks for the shout out. Any UG member can email me directly at defensesoap@msn.com to receive the UG discount.

Guy
Defense Soap
So awesome! VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Is defense soap in any retail stores in Vancouver, BC?

Defense soap let's make a super soap mma company Phone Post

Works very well. Shower gel is where its at.

Sent Guy an e-mail a while back and he was nice enough to ship out samples of the gel and tissue wipes. Very good guy (no pun intended).

RogansHero - Is it more effective than antibacterial soap?

Nub. It's fuckin legit. Stopped german herpes 4 times. 

My first thought was prison shower defense soap. Developing business plan right now. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

greatest soap of all time Phone Post 3.0

There's some ringworm going round the gym i train at. I wanted to buy a couple bars, but the shipping is going to cost $18. Can you buy this stuff at any retail stores in Vancouver? Or are there any other products that are similar that I could buy at a retail store?

Team GDP - 
RogansHero - Is it more effective than antibacterial soap?

defense soap is also antiviral

no wonder it hasn't become more popular.

i have sex with girls that have genital herpes and immediately rinse off with some defense soap. 100% std free. Thank you defense soap!

pennviachoke - 
Foos - There's some ringworm going round the gym i train at. I wanted to buy a couple bars, but the shipping is going to cost $18. Can you buy this stuff at any retail stores in Vancouver? Or are there any other products that are similar that I could buy at a retail store?

Guy gives huge discounts to us, it may be more affordable than you think with the savings. Phone Post

His website directs me to a canadian website. To get two bars of soap to my door, it will cost me about $30