Defense Soap

Awhile ago there was a thread with a Defense Soap discount code in it. I believe someone form Defense soap posts here and he left us a code but i do not have it anymore, does anyone have a discount code?

Thanks!

If you just email Guy and tell him you're from the UG and place your order that way, he'll hook you up.

defensesoap@msn.com

Good company!

Shoot me a call at 866-544-1689 and I will get you better pricing then any of our codes.

Guy
Defense Soap

Guy,

Mind if I give you a call as well for the discount? Thanks.

Art

no shout out from Mr Rogan this time...

I always reply to any thread regarding Defense Soap and just saying people it's awesome, works like a charm, and Guy is a super cool man.

DefenseSoap - Shoot me a call at 866-544-1689 and I will get you better pricing then any of our codes.

Guy

Defense Soap
that's awesome.  i wish i knew that when I placed my order.  Guy rules.

don't forget to add Guy on facebook!

OveREEMed A New Butthole - Damn man $33 for 6 pack of soap? Add priority(only available) international shipping that costs $35 and you're hitting $70 for soap...

It will last a long while. Trust me. If you train on any kind of public mats or in gym/fitness center, it is DEFINITELY worth it!!

Probably everyone has had athletes foot before. You know how hard that is to get rid of? Try getting ringworm one time!

If you train, do yourself a favor and get the soap!

Chango

I need to re-order again too. Glad I saw this thread. I'll call or email later today.

Ps I hope you still have some of those cool soap dishes. Someone at the gym liberated mine :( Phone Post

OveREEMed A New Butthole

If you give me a call or shoot me an email with what you want to order I will give you the UG discount and shop shipping charges for you.

email is Defensesoap@msn.com
toll free is 866-544-1689

Clattymine there is always next time

Fightin_Chance Thanks....facebook is cool but it pales to the UG. I can sit here for hours. FB is like work.

ChangoBravo thanks for the plug. I should have you write my ads. Hell I wanted to buy some after reading your post.

Morgz we have soap dishes. Quick funny story...High School wrestlers approaches me and says he left his locker open with his wallet and ipod in it. They stole his defense soap and skipped everything else.

The Loge thanks

Thanks,

Guy
Defense Soap

DefenseSoap - OveREEMed A New Butthole

If you give me a call or shoot me an email with what you want to order I will give you the UG discount and shop shipping charges for you.

email is Defensesoap@msn.com

toll free is 866-544-1689

Quick funny story...High School wrestlers approaches me and says he left his locker open with his wallet and ipod in it. They stole his defense soap and skipped everything else.

The Loge thanks

Thanks,

Guy

Defense Soap
There's your commercial! lol 

Freaking just got a spot of fucking ringwom on my wrist.......first time in 10 years of this sport.......fuckety fuck fuck.....

Always meant to buy your products, was just too fuckin cheap....

lol....i hear ya on facebook......i just added you recently when mma.tv was down

oops....mixedmartialarts.com

In 4 later. Our mats see kickboxers feet, Thai boxers feet, and my BJJ rollin' ass all in one day. I need some more soap.

Machine250

We will send you a free sample if you would like to try us before you buy.

send name and address to defensesoap@msn.com

Guy
Defense Soap

The stuff works wonders! Not only on the matt but off the mat. I use it before hiking and fishing trips it repels the bugs. I even tested it out on my dogs when they caught fleas real bad. Nothing else worked except for the defense soap.

I highly recommend this product for anyone!

Guy do you have anymore GI patches?

Great product.  Loyal customer here.  Used it once after a questionable encounter with an unsavory woman-still clean as a whistle.

AhYeAh

We have gi patches. Email at defensesoap@msn.com and I will send one out.

Guy
Defense Soap