Defense Soap

Yelm

Do I see a Defense Soap condom market here? Honestly, I keep a tub of Defense Soap Body Wipes on my nightstand.

Guy
Defense Soap

Thx Guy email sent!

Your patch is on the way with a couple other things. Thanks for promoting.

Guy
Defense Soap

in for possible future use

Scrappy Rogacki

Thanks for the order. Already shipped.

Guy Sako
Defense soap

3t

Guy is good people. A few years ago Guy was kind enough to send me a ton of literature about his products as well as non-marketing information about different skin conditions that affect grapplers, and ways to prevent them. I still keep that paperwork at the front desk as a resource for other training partners. A bar of Defense soap is always in my training bag.

Guy,

Nice talking to you today as well. TTT for a straight shooter, nice guy who is willing to hook up the UG family.

Art

Thanks for the business Art. Hope your trainig goes well.

Guy
Defense Soap

Really enjoy the product, and doing business with Guy was a pleasure.

I refuse to use anything but defense soap. Phone Post

I just PM'd you an order (hope that is ok).  Let me know if that is cool and I will call you with CC #.  

Defense Soap is the best!

Hey Morgz,

I will get it out today. Call our toll free anytime.
Thanks for the order.

866-544-1689

Guy
Defense Soap

Traded e-mails with Guy yesterday and he was very helpful.  I placed my order and got e-mail confirmation that the soap was sent out the same day.  It's great to deal with people who really care about their business and the sport. 

I'll have to check this out. After I roll I think can feel the creepy crawlies on me as I drive home

This soap I use in Moscow. A good product.

Thank you Kirik!

Been meaning to try out Defense soap for a long time, finally placed an order yesterday thanks to this thread. Guy really was very helpful and friendly!

Mark

I started this thread looking for a discount code that was floating around here. Almost instantly Guy posted telling me to contact him. Guy is a great person, and I got that from talking to him for only 10 minutes! He hooked me up big time with some defense wipes and now has a customer for life!! Like any other businessman he want his business to grow, so UG let's help this man out! If you train, buy something. If your a coach or gym owner contact him about selling his products in your gym. There are alot of assholes out there that think there shit don't stink and want to rip everyone off, Guy is a good person and faithful to the UG! I'm sure we would all like to see the defense soap company grow. Thanks ALOT Guy!!

P.s.- is there any future vision for some scented wipes? :-) Phone Post

Defense Soap is the best product and Guy is the man.

I've wanted to try Defense soap for a while....after reading this thread I will call Guy later today to place an order.