Defense soap

I saw a thread the other day with a discount code for defense soap. Im on the app so I cant search for the thread. Help plz... Phone Post

Send me an email at defensesoap@msn.com and I can hook you up with UG pricing.

Guy
Defense Soap

Going to pickup some myself soon been stalling for to long. Phone Post

Email sent. Thanks Phone Post

Nothing makes you feel cleaner unless you bathe in Orange Glo

Got it. Thanks.

Guy
Defense Soap

I have heard nothing but great things about this soap. 1 question- how does it smell? I like to smell good for the ladies..and the dudes. Phone Post

There was a post on here months ago about some soap that was being given away because it had it's packaging damaged. I emailed like instructed, but never heard back or received soap. boo hoo. :( Phone Post

Virgino,

We received over 1000 requests for free soap from that thread. We will send something to every single one of those requested. We just do them in batches if we ever get down time.

Guy
Defense Soap

UGCTT_mrthesnake - 

I have heard nothing but great things about this soap. 1 question- how does it smell? I like to smell good for the ladies..and the dudes. Phone Post

It smells awesome. Like a minty fresh smell, not like a weird soapy smell, know what I mean?

UGCTT_mrthesnake - I have heard nothing but great things about this soap. 1 question- how does it smell? I like to smell good for the ladies..and the dudes. Phone Post

It smells fine, a bit like eucalyptus, but it does not really leave much if any scent on you when you use it Phone Post