Defense soap

Anyone tried it? Reviews? Opinions? Phone Post 3.0

Nope, WFA? Phone Post 3.0

Sorry man I
Mods please move to wherever it goes, I figured the ug because the fighters use it Phone Post 3.0

All jokes aside, it's solid. Smells wonderful and I've never had any nasty mat-junk. The person who runs the company, Guy, is a solid dude, too.

It is great. I use the bar as soak and shampoo after every training session, no infections so far. Guy gives a UG discount as well Phone Post 3.0

I've used it.  I tried both the bar and the liquid soap. Guy (I think his name is?) does a hell of a job with customer service.

I do morning BJJ from 7-8am before work. Come home, take a quick shower the normal way but with Defense soap.  I'd give it a 10/10.

The soap actually smells good, too. It doesn't smell feminine or any nonsense. I was expecting it to smell as awful as the multivitamins I take, but they've done a great job. It's probably just all of the natural aromas from the natural oils, etc.

That's my $.02. I would recommend giving it a try at the very least.

Get that shit, I've been grappling for 4 years and haven't had shit because I use this. Phone Post 3.0

ProTip: If you buy it from MMAWarehouse, order it with a shirt, then the shirt(s) absorb the glorious Defense Soap smell, too.

CanadianMMA94 - Get that shit, I've been grappling for 4 years and haven't had shit because I use this. Phone Post 3.0

Where do you buy it from in Canada? Everytime I order I cringe because the shipping cost is about the same as the soap.

UGCTT croy_00 - 
CanadianMMA94 - Get that shit, I've been grappling for 4 years and haven't had shit because I use this. Phone Post 3.0

Where do you buy it from in Canada? Everytime I order I cringe because the shipping cost is about the same as the soap.

http://www.hatashita.com/productcart/pc/showsearchresults.asp?IDBrand=40

I've ordered from them a few times. I believe it ships from Ontario.

Amazon sells Defense soap. If you're a prime member free shipping.

Defense Soap is a solid company with a great product.  The owner is a long time UGer who developed the product to help his son's wrestling team battle the creepy crawlies one gets when grappling.  I believe staph was a problem with the team.

As far as I know they offer free samples and UG discounts.

They are also sponsoring the members here fighting in the Underground Grand Prix (UGGP) this September.

DreamerMMA -

Defense Soap is a solid company with a great product.  The owner is a long time UGer who developed the product to help his son's wrestling team battle the creepy crawlies one gets when grappling.  I believe staph was a problem with the team.

As far as I know they offer free samples and UG discounts.

They are also sponsoring the members here fighting in the Underground Grand Prix (UGGP) this September.

That's my problem exactly, the joke is I have more staph then a faculty meeting, its a bad joke I know but the infections are too :( Phone Post 3.0

diarlo - 
UGCTT croy_00 - 

http://www.hatashita.com/productcart/pc/showsearchresults.asp?IDBrand=40

I've ordered from them a few times. I believe it ships from Ontario.

Thanks man. I am going to see if I can get them to ship a 12 pack. I go through it all so I prefer to buy bulk.

Just be careful not to drop it!

I've been attacked for saying it before, but it's pretty much just tea tree oil soap marketed to grapplers. You can find similar at many pharmacies or other stores if you don't want to pay for shipping. Phone Post

JoejitsuMD - I've been attacked for saying it before, but it's pretty much just tea tree oil soap marketed to grapplers. You can find similar at many pharmacies or other stores if you don't want to pay for shipping. Phone Post
Probably very true, but I can support a uger with a purchase! Phone Post 3.0

UGers should always email first if you are looking to pace an order. I have a pretty hefty discount for UGers. It is a bear to ship to Canada but Hatashita International is our Canadian distributor which should elevate a lot of the shipping expense.

I can always be contacted at defensesoap@msn.com for orders or free samples.

Guy
Defense Soap

Best company for combat athlete hygiene, very happy that they sponsor me. Check them out at www.defensesoap.com

It's a great product and I highly recommend it. Defense Soap posts here too, I'm sure they could answer any questions you have. Phone Post 3.0