Deftones play Around The Fur in its entirety

Pretty recent. Excited for the new album!!

Blue plz

Part 1
http://youtu.be/Tj8uJH2M6cQ

Part 2
http://youtu.be/EqFEhYO5Ul8 Phone Post 3.0

It would be really cool if they would play Eros in its entirety or at least release it. Phone Post 3.0

SurgicalGloves - It would be really cool if they would play Eros in its entirety or at least release it. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. The one song they did release from it was pretty good. Phone Post 3.0

Kenny Blankenship -
SurgicalGloves - It would be really cool if they would play Eros in its entirety or at least release it. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. The one song they did release from it was pretty good. Phone Post 3.0
Did they officially release one finally? Phone Post 3.0

Never got the hype with them. I saw them on the around the fur tour and every song sounded the same. I left the show not liking them at all. I like some of their stuff now but to me they're just average Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

They are coming out with a new album soon?! Around the fur is one of the GOAT albums. Their last 2 area SICK as well!

Someone post Tempest. If I were a fighter I'd come out to that song Phone Post 3.0

lordbreakdown - Never got the hype with them. I saw them on the around the fur tour and every song sounded the same. I left the show not liking them at all. I like some of their stuff now but to me they're just average Phone Post 3.0
Haha! Surely you can't be serious. What do you like? Phone Post 3.0

Dude I listen to everything from John Coltrane and Sam Cooke to the black dahlia murder and madball. I like what's good. The just sound generic to me. I basically don't like the singer. Phone Post 3.0

It's def awesome they're playing the whole album. I love when bands do that with older albums Phone Post 3.0

I'll be seeing them next Wednesday. Super excited.

Never understood how people go to a concert just to stand there for an hour to record the set on their phone. Enjoy the live experience. Phone Post 3.0

lordbreakdown - Dude I listen to everything from John Coltrane and Sam Cooke to the black dahlia murder and madball. I like what's good. The just sound generic to me. I basically don't like the singer. Phone Post 3.0
I can understand someone not liking them but they certainly are not generic and never have been. Phone Post 3.0

lordbreakdown - Dude I listen to everything from John Coltrane and Sam Cooke to the black dahlia murder and madball. I like what's good. The just sound generic to me. I basically don't like the singer. Phone Post 3.0

Deftones sound generic?

Guys...don't feed this troll.

I feel you on Madball and Black Dahlia tho my dude!

lordbreakdown - Dude I listen to everything from John Coltrane and Sam Cooke to the black dahlia murder and madball. I like what's good. The just sound generic to me. I basically don't like the singer. Phone Post 3.0

Deftones sound generic?

Guys...don't feed this troll.

I feel you on Madball and Black Dahlia tho my dude!

SurgicalGloves -
lordbreakdown - Dude I listen to everything from John Coltrane and Sam Cooke to the black dahlia murder and madball. I like what's good. The just sound generic to me. I basically don't like the singer. Phone Post 3.0
I can understand someone not liking them but they certainly are not generic and never have been. Phone Post 3.0
I don't think he understands how long deftones have been around and influenced music. They may sound generic to him because bands have been emulating their sound for a long time. Not to mention every album they release is a whole new sound but still theirs. No other band has consistently put out good album after album and still doing it for over 20 years Phone Post 3.0

New lamb of god son featuring chino. "Embers". It kicks ass Phone Post 3.0

Willin - 
lordbreakdown - Never got the hype with them. I saw them on the around the fur tour and every song sounded the same. I left the show not liking them at all. I like some of their stuff now but to me they're just average Phone Post 3.0
Haha! Surely you can't be serious. What do you like? Phone Post 3.0

like every band they have on and off shows. try to see them live again, they are great

Sub and vu Phone Post 3.0

2breath2feel -
SurgicalGloves -
I don't think he understands how long deftones have been around and influenced music. They may sound generic to him because bands have been emulating their sound for a long time. Not to mention every album they release is a whole new sound but still theirs. No other band has consistently put out good album after album and still doing it for over 20 years Phone Post 3.0
This man knows

Thanks for link op Phone Post 3.0

I remember the Deftones before Adrenaline came out. There were a handful of Sacramento bands that shared that same sound. I believe they are the only band who made it. Phone Post 3.0