Deion Sanders accused of assault at his school

The Morning News reports on a Wednesday scuffle that allegedly occurred between Kevin Jefferson, an employee of Prime Prep Academy, and former NFL great Deion Sanders, a co-founder of the school:

“He walked back to the back of the classroom to where I was sitting in a desk,” Jefferson told our Tanya Eiserer this morning. “As he got closer to me, I stood up because he was kind of standing over me and he just kind of kept talking to me and at me and then he just grabbed me by my throat and kind of threw me to the ground. Some people had to get him off of me.”

Jefferson said he went to the hospital to check on any injuries he might have sustained during the incident. He flagged down police after he left. He told the Dallas Morning News that he has not had any previous confrontations with Sanders.

“I’m going to pursue my options with my attorney,” he said. “I just think it’s unacceptable in a professional environment particularly at a school for that kind of behavior to go on.”

No good deed goes unpunished.

Deion Sanders is Accused of Assaulting a Teacher at His Charter School

Categories: CrimeEdumication NewsSports

Things got a little heated yesterday during an after-school faculty meeting at the Dallas campus of Prime Prep Academy. An employee, Kevin Jefferson, told police that he'd been attacked during the meeting by an administrator, who grabbed him by the collar and pushed him into the wall.

A police report describing the incident identifies the administrator only as "suspect," butin an interview with The Dallas Morning News, Jefferson says it was Mr. Prime Prep himself, Deion Sanders.

"I'm going to pursue my options with my attorney," he told The Dallas Morning News. "I just think it's unacceptable in a professional environment particularly at a school for that kind of behavior to go on."

Sanders told Brett Shipp he didn't touch Jefferson.

Time to pull out the check book Deion, that temper of yours just cost you at least $50k

His ex is going to use this against him after their domestic scuffle they had where she got arrested. Phone Post

No way this happened

Deion hates physical contact

MMA Playwright - 

The Morning News reports on a Wednesday scuffle that allegedly occurred between Kevin Jefferson, an employee of Prime Prep Academy, and former NFL great Deion Sanders, a co-founder of the school:

“He walked back to the back of the classroom to where I was sitting in a desk,” Jefferson told our Tanya Eiserer this morning. “As he got closer to me, I stood up because he was kind of standing over me and he just kind of kept talking to me and at me and then he just grabbed me by my throat and kind of threw me to the ground. Some people had to get him off of me.”

Jefferson said he went to the hospital to check on any injuries he might have sustained during the incident. He flagged down police after he left. He told the Dallas Morning News that he has not had any previous confrontations with Sanders.

“I’m going to pursue my options with my attorney,” he said. “I just think it’s unacceptable in a professional environment particularly at a school for that kind of behavior to go on.”

The way the guy sounded he seems like a lowlife that is out for money so the I don't trust the details.

dizz - No way this happened

This. It would have been a more believeable story if he had said that Deion dove in front of him and he hurt himself when he tripped over him.

dizz - No way this happened

Gold Phone Post 3.0

Sometimes people need to be throat tossed. We've all been there. Phone Post 3.0

lol he must be a real pussy if he got tossed around by Dion Sanders

It's all relative. Sanders looked like pussy compared to the animals he played against.

I remeber reading that he was at a baseball camp as a teen and he bunked with James Toney (I think). Sanders was already a douche by then and he popped off and Toney KOed him.

Wait your telling me that a famous ex athlete lost it....I call bullshit Phone Post

Telamon - It's all relative. Sanders looked like pussy compared to the animals he played against.

I remeber reading that he was at a baseball camp as a teen and he bunked with James Toney (I think). Sanders was already a douche by then and he popped off and Toney KOed him.

that story was made up

By Toney?

Telamon - By Toney?

not sure, but it supposedly happened at a football camp for prospects. only problem is they were different years in school and toney was a starter on his high school team but not recruited and lived in michigan, deion was all world in florida and a lock for florida state. deion wouldn't have been at a high school football camp in michigan before his senior year and toney wouldn't have qualified to be there not good enough and year behind academically. and vice versa as far as toney being in florida. toney would  have been a junior at the time.

Deion Sanders dance