Dela Hoya versus Belfort press conference

Belfort had fast hands for mma but he’s not a good boxer… this is a weird fight. Delahoya will crush him

Oscar must be close to dead broke.

6 Likes

100%

I don’t think so, Belfort has a shit ton of power.

Maybe, but I still have to go with the heart of Belfort…

Fight Winner Odds

• Oscar De La Hoya +100
  • Vitor Belfort -140

https://www.sportsbetlistings.com/boxing/oscar-de-la-hoya-vs-vitor-belfort-betting-line-and-how-to-bet-guide/17136/

DLH will be high as f@ck on coke that night.

2 Likes

DLH is bat shit crazy - BUT HE’S STILL DE LA HOYA!

1 Like

The first two minutes talking about 9/11 and why this fight means something to the anniversary is brutal.

2 Likes

Vitor’s face looks really swollen

While in the clinch, Vitor whispers “theres a kilo of Prime Peruvian Bam Bam in the turnbuckle”. Oscar turns into George The Animal Steel and starts to rip the fucking turnbuckle off with his teeth. Vitor then high kicks Oscar De Lahoya in the back of his head while his back is turned. Oscar then falls ala Million Dollar Baby style (so cool to type style) and he impales himself through the eye socket on a 6 inch Stiletto heel that was mysteriously in his corner. All of a sudden Yoel Romero appears from under the ring and screams “La Candela” jumps up, grabs the Blow from the turnbuckle and dissapers under the ring. Dana and Jake paul lift up the ring skirt and theres Yoel Romero, Jon Jones, and Vinny the Chin with faces covered in powder and Jones with a long glowing E.T. finger… Mohajed can definitely make this happen

1 Like

1 Like

I will lose my shit if Vitor mercs him

2 Likes

His boxing is his strength, he’s a great boxer for MMA. In pure boxing he’s probably decent. Oscar is much older and a former world champion which means… this fight is a toss up.

Don’t forget years of alcohol and drug abuse.

2 Likes

This is an intriguing fight. I will be watching for sure.

Dana White vs. Oscar 2024

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the highest weight ODH fought at was 160, and he didn’t look good even when he won there. His best days were at 147 and under.

Vitor had different runs at heavyweight, 205, and 185. He’s a much bigger fighter.

2 Likes

180 lbs.