DELETING tweets from twitter?

Just saw this mentioned on another thread - is this really possible? I thought the point of twitter was that tweets CANNOT be deleted. Wasn't this in like a major movie I remember? The main character said just delete the tweets and he was told you can't do that on twitter lol. Can ANY of them be deleted?

1 Like

What a weird thread homeslice

5 Likes

TAPES - 

Not homeslice, but why would you say its a weird threat? If its because I don't use twitter, that would be right lol, never used it in my life. I just remember that movie about not being able to delete tweets lol.

Thanks!

Chrissy Tegan just deleted 28k tweets 

Lol at not being able to delete tweets 

I Dont even Twitter and I know you can delete tweets.

OP is saying you cannot delete tweets after you delete them, it’s true. 

Hmmmm, so you guys are telling me I am remembering that movie wrong? I'll think of it here in a bit. Are you saying on twitter you could delete tweets FROM DAY 1???

Voted up. Chug a natty with me fag

Tweets cannot be deleted from Twitter. They can only be SCHLONGED.

1 Like

https://images.app.goo.gl/UVihaqwkMrQ9Uhca7

KingSchlong -
TAPES - 

Not homeslice, but why would you say its a weird threat? If its because I don't use twitter, that would be right lol, never used it in my life. I just remember that movie about not being able to delete tweets lol.

Thanks!

Shut up homoslice. Just fucking i own it you ridiculous troll.

But.. Here's an idea, go to Twitter, and try to delete an oolf tweet.

Answer solved and all without spamming this board with your fucking useless Google questions.

Oh..btw... They make this thing Google that will answer this for you in 5 seconds. But I guess you new that and just enjoy trolling for attention you tranny loving queer. 

I would respect you so much not as many posters world of you would just keep using the same screen name instead of tucking and f and running Everytime you do something dumb.. which is daily do I'm surprised you don't change screen names daily. 

Homoslice account is still not banned so why you stopped using it idk. 

2 Likes
Bam57Bam - 
KingSchlong -
TAPES - 

Thanks!

Answer solved and all without spamming this board with your fucking useless Google questions.

Oh..btw... They make this thing Google that will answer this for you in 5 seconds. But I guess you new that and just enjoy trolling for attention you tranny loving queer. 

I would respect you so much not as many posters world of you would just keep using the same screen name instead of tucking and f and running Everytime you do something dumb.. which is daily do I'm surprised you don't change screen names daily. 

Good post.

Bam57Bam - 
KingSchlong -
TAPES - 

Thanks!

Baaahahaha, maybe you missed my post about how I DON'T USE TWITTER?!?!?!? You thought you were so smart, but now you see you just so very very dum lolol... and STILL not Homeslice lolol!!!!

Sorry I didn't get here sooner to help you out OP.

Revenants - 

/thread

As a matter of fact someone should build a BOT and make that gif the first response to every Homeslice thread...

billyball2 -
Revenants - 

/thread

As a matter of fact someone should build a BOT and make that gif the first response to every Homeslice thread...

No, it should be the bike in the lake pic