Dem Russians....know how to organize a gang fight!

All that, and great sportsmanship too!

I would have snuck up behind that skinny bottomed ginger kid and smashed his world. Arsehole, good fight though. Phone Post

In Phone Post 3.0

Russia gonna Russia

Well that was different Phone Post 3.0

That was... cool? Get it?

Ouch getting stomped sucks Phone Post 3.0

First, can't they wait till summer to do this stuff?

Two, love how the guys in white t shirts are gingerly running up to engage the enemy as to not slip. Phone Post 3.0

white team should use the pincer tactic next time... study up on some hannibal...

black team took care of business. sadly mismatched.

LiveWire - First, can't they wait till summer to do this stuff?

Two, love how the guys in white t shirts are gingerly running up to engage the enemy as to not slip. Phone Post 3.0
Bro, that is summer there. Phone Post 3.0

wow no guns when mad at the other side, what a difference. i think we used to be like that in the 70s

Shaking hands at the end is class. Allot of the communities here in the states could learn allot from this. Throw some fists instead of bullets and when it's done it's done.

Did anyone else catch the kid doing a double axe handle toward the end of the fight? It had me rolling. Phone Post 3.0

Lol at least there's still some real men in the world.

Best one I've seen of these meets is in some field in what looks like a Russian summer. Guys getting knocked out all over Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty sure the white shirt guys' had "MMA" on the back of their shirts.

There must be some hilarious back story to this. Is it two towns, two schools, two leagues, two fraternities? God damned Russians!

LotionInTheBasket -
LiveWire - First, can't they wait till summer to do this stuff?

Bro, that is summer there. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. Fair point. Phone Post 3.0

tourist - There must be some hilarious back story to this. Is it two towns, two schools, two leagues, two fraternities? God damned Russians!
It's the alternate ending to "Four Brothers." Phone Post 3.0

Soccer kicks everywhere Phone Post 3.0