Dem Senator: "Go to Hell With Your Guns!"

http://theresurgent.com/dem-state-senator-go-to-hell-with-your-guns/

In a debate on the floor of the Arkansas State Senate over SB 724, which would ban concealed carry inside college stadiums, State Senator Stephanie Flowers got a little heated:

According to the Arkansas Times, Senator Flowers, a Democrat, was responding to Senator Trent Garner’s comments about the “God-given” right to carry a gun. Senator Garner is a Republican.

Ultimately, the bill passed the Arkansas Senate and House, and will be law.

Watch Senator Flowers’ entire speech here (via ArkansasMatters.com).

Umm Hmmm

She exudes professionalism.

I sometimes (half-jokingly) think about running for office for the perks. Idiots like her show me I have a chance.

How the fuck did she become a senator in the first place? lol

HR  nightmare

It's no news that the dems are against the second amendment. Tell her to go to hell with her free speech is she thinks we don't deserve the rights the founders graced us with.

I always wondered. If the amendments are to evolve over time like the left claims they do, what about the 13th amendment? When does that change? 

Can someone please post a gif of Curly Bill saying you first. 

Would be interesting if some mayors and sheriffs decided to announce that they will stop enforcing permit laws. Watch as the Dems who pick and choose which immigration laws they enforce flip out. 

Aunt Esther hasn't aged at all....

See ya there, you old cunt

Diabeetus -

Diabeetus -

This. Holy fucking hood rat head shake, Batman. 

"I'll vote for the damn bill...I don't want to!"

Fucking political hack, douchebag, asshole.

Instead of sticking by what she believes in she's going to vote for the "damn bill" because shes afraid to go on record opposing it.

Is this woman literate? She does not speak like a literate human being.

What is her level of education?

I'm all for concealed carry but in a fucking stadium at a sporting event? Asking for trouble imo

Guns in stadiums sound like an awful idea to me.

Alcohol+
Shit talking sports fans+
Crowded atmosphere+
Guns=
???

Nitecrawler -
Diabeetus -

This. Holy fucking hood rat head shake, Batman. 

$5 says she has guns in her home

danggook - Guns in stadiums sound like an awful idea to me.

Alcohol+
Shit talking sports fans+
Crowded atmosphere+
Guns=
???

If drinking causes guys to start shooting at will then the shooter will go to prison for murder.

How about we just hold the individual accountable for his actions rather than what weapon he was carrying.

Sounds stupid enough to be a CA senator.