DeMarco Murray is the best RB in the NFL

It's hard to argue against since only a season is all you need to be the best

1133 yards with an avg of 5.0 with 7 TDs and 30 Receptions for 239 yards

Cant argue with that : /

He definitely has the best offensive line. Don't know about him being the best back, but he's good.

Can't argue with it yet I would still take Jamaal Charles, Adrian Peterson, and Marshawn Lynch over him.

He fumbles way too much, and it will cost them some games. With that and Romo at QB, they are bound for a fantastic implosion. Phone Post 3.0

AdmiralCackbar - He fumbles way too much, and it will cost them some games. With that and Romo at QB, they are bound for a fantastic implosion. Phone Post 3.0

Don't forget his history of injuries.

AdmiralCackbar - He fumbles way too much, and it will cost them some games. With that and Romo at QB, they are bound for a fantastic implosion. Phone Post 3.0

You mean Brandon Weeden!

Foster isnt getting much love, but hes having a great season too Phone Post 3.0

BruteDion - It's hard to argue against since only a season is all you need to be the best

Also, I know you're trying to shoot down the Brown at wr argument. I don't think he's the best, but he's top 5. He was amazing last season too. Phone Post 3.0

He fumbles to much. Phone Post

I have d Murray and a brown on my team. WOOT WOOT! Phone Post 3.0

Mccoy is a better RB Phone Post 3.0

AdmiralCackbar - 
BruteDion - It's hard to argue against since only a season is all you need to be the best

Also, I know you're trying to shoot down the Brown at wr argument. I don't think he's the best, but he's top 5. He was amazing last season too. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah cuz if only one season matter then it is what it is

D.Murray #1 no argument against

I'm still pissed I drafted Zac Stacey in front of Murray. 

Gilbosh - 

It happens, I drafted Montee Ball, Doug Martin, Calvin Johnson, Jordan Cameron, and Percy Harvin. I also drafted Tom Brady and cut him right before he blew up.

vintirex - Foster isnt getting much love, but hes having a great season too Phone Post 3.0
He's the best when healthy. Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu -
Gilbosh - 

It happens, I drafted Montee Ball, Doug Martin, Calvin Johnson, Jordan Cameron, and Percy Harvin. I also drafted Tom Brady and cut him right before he blew up.
Phone Post 3.0

This year he's the best.
I still like:
Charles
McCoy
Forte
And
Lynch
More

Foster is beasting and doing it with a less talented team. Same with Charles. Phone Post 3.0

AdmiralCackbar - 
DaveFu -
Gilbosh - 

Phone Post 3.0

Amazingly, I'm 5-4 and have a shot at making the playoffs. I have the all-suspension team of AP and Josh Gordon riding the pine right now. I'd pick up Ray Rice too if he had a team. Instead I have Forsett, Hillman, and Mark Ingram (Had Knowshon the week he went on IR)

MillhouseMMA -
vintirex - Foster isnt getting much love, but hes having a great season too Phone Post 3.0
He's the best when healthy. Phone Post 3.0
Yep. Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu - 
AdmiralCackbar - 
DaveFu -
Gilbosh - 

Phone Post 3.0

Amazingly, I'm 5-4 and have a shot at making the playoffs. I have the all-suspension team of AP and Josh Gordon riding the pine right now. I'd pick up Ray Rice too if he had a team. Instead I have Forsett, Hillman, and Mark Ingram (Had Knowshon the week he went on IR)

That's how it works... That's the one thing I hate bout FF

You can draft a shit team and kill of draft a beast team and lose

Scored 1200+ total points so far and 900 scored against and I'm still only 5-4

The next closest player only has 1025 total points and he's like 8-1...it's crazy