DeMarco Murray is the best RB in the NFL

Are you in a ppr league? I'm in ESPN and I've been fortunate enough to have people consistently tank against me.

I got my division leader to cut Matthew Stafford today and pick up a waiver QB when he saw I was starting Calvin and Golden Tate against him. lol

BruteDion -
DaveFu - 
AdmiralCackbar - 
DaveFu -
Gilbosh - 

I'm still pissed I drafted Zac Stacey in front of Murray. 

It happens, I drafted Montee Ball, Doug Martin, Calvin Johnson, Jordan Cameron, and Percy Harvin. I also drafted Tom Brady and cut him right before he blew up.
Phone Post 3.0

Amazingly, I'm 5-4 and have a shot at making the playoffs. I have the all-suspension team of AP and Josh Gordon riding the pine right now. I'd pick up Ray Rice too if he had a team. Instead I have Forsett, Hillman, and Mark Ingram (Had Knowshon the week he went on IR)

That's how it works... That's the one thing I hate bout FF

You can draft a shit team and kill of draft a beast team and lose

Scored 1200+ total points so far and 900 scored against and I'm still only 5-4

The next closest player only has 1025 total points and he's like 8-1...it's crazy
I have the same point totals in my league and I'm undefeated Phone Post 3.0

Arian Foster doesn't get much love but he is doing as good as anyone this year with a shit QB. Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood -
BruteDion -
DaveFu - 
AdmiralCackbar - 
DaveFu -
Gilbosh - 

I'm still pissed I drafted Zac Stacey in front of Murray. 

It happens, I drafted Montee Ball, Doug Martin, Calvin Johnson, Jordan Cameron, and Percy Harvin. I also drafted Tom Brady and cut him right before he blew up.
Phone Post 3.0

Amazingly, I'm 5-4 and have a shot at making the playoffs. I have the all-suspension team of AP and Josh Gordon riding the pine right now. I'd pick up Ray Rice too if he had a team. Instead I have Forsett, Hillman, and Mark Ingram (Had Knowshon the week he went on IR)

That's how it works... That's the one thing I hate bout FF

You can draft a shit team and kill of draft a beast team and lose

Scored 1200+ total points so far and 900 scored against and I'm still only 5-4

The next closest player only has 1025 total points and he's like 8-1...it's crazy
I have the same point totals in my league and I'm undefeated Phone Post 3.0
Yea, if he has those point totals and is 5-4, his team must be very hot or miss. Phone Post 3.0

Oh and ANDRE JOHNSON! I drafted him too. The only way I could feel worse is if I drafted AP 1st.