Demian Maia: Arrogant Anderson talking b*******

I have money on Nate to win, but i really want Maia to win also :-(

If he loses maybe he can get another top guy and if he wins that then fasttrack to a title shot.

I love Anderson but I think all that P4P talk has really gotten to his head

I'm becoming more a Demian Maia fan everytime I hear him speak/fight. The guy is all class and legit threat to the 185lb division.

And what has Maia done wrong when he requested for title shot?

He has five wins inside octagon, all against tough guys, all by submission.

Anderson got his title shot after beating Leben, and other challengers (Cote, Leites...) didn't have much better wins than Maia, except maybe Marquardt had.

So when Demian requested for title shot, he has a legit reason to do so..

Henderson, Marquardt and Maia all top three contenders by results, and two of them already had their chance and failed.

All that P4P talk has come into Anderson's head to much... Is he that great, yes he is. But he was much more likeable when he came to the UFC, then he is today.

He also talked shit about Shogun getting title shot against Machida (because he has only two wins), funny he never mentions he got his title shot after beating Leben.

Forget it. This fight is going to be awesome...that is all.

Maia is a great dude and I would love to see him fight Anderson some day. Nate is going to be very tough to get by though. Maia certainly didn't talk shit in this clip. Sounds like Anderson didn't really either.

solidsnake -  

omg...that is f'ing awesome lmao

Good interview. I definitely wanted to know his thoughts about Anderson and how heavy he walked around at. 

yeah that interviewer is really good...

i think were gonna be a bit surprised with maia on the feet or something, just have this feeling some new element is gonna show up in this fight.

I want to soo Maia fight for the belt. Hendo fought for it once and lost and I do believe he earn his shot again but i believe after this fight Maia will have as well. And dont come back for seconds until everyone has been served.

Altofsky - 

This is fantastic. I've not seen this one before.

Haven't listened to the vid by Demian has earned the right to say just about whatever he wants with his MMA and BJJ accomplishments to this point.  Let alone the fact that a guy has to market himself at least somewhat in this sport.

Kidcombo - 
solidsnake -  

omg...that is f'ing awesome lmao
Thank you. :)

If you want a Boolsheet shirt, let me know Pernicious. 20% off if you use the OG discount code "Cheeckun".

LOL, just like my white knight stock image, I will use the Wallid is talking allotta boolsheet image whenever necessary

I'm still LOL'ing at Wallid. BOOOOOOLSHEEEET!

I THINK... YOU USE IMAGE WHENEVER YOU WAN'... UNNASTAN?

sexiest accent in whole world.... toss up between maia and gsp.

Altofsky - Thank you. :)

If you want a Boolsheet shirt, let me know Pernicious. 20% off if you use the OG discount code "Cheeckun".

LOL. Wallid was the first thing I thought of when I heard him say boolsheet, and this post is hilarious.

Also Maia seems like a cool-ass dude. Very respectful and humble. I'm going to be rooting hard for him this Saturday (also because I have my first sn bet on him winning).

^Indeed, he seems very down to earth. Not like Hyan Cheekun Gracie.

Even though I really like Nate, I almost wanna see Maia beat him now.