Democrat Scenario For Trump Win

I'm expecting BIden to win and if I'm right, there will never be another Republican president.

Why are any of you taking any polls seriously? Did you not learn your lesson already? 

jcblass -
Black Doug - 
jcblass - 
Black Doug - 
jcblass -

Trump might lose Texas, South Carolina, Georgia and Arizona. There will be no need to "War Game" the election. The results will be decisive and clear that night.

Oddly, it will be Trump’s campaign that demand they halt calling the election to ensure all the “late ballots” are counted.

There is zero chance Trump loses South Carolina. 

Have you been huffing farts? 

Poll finds Trump, Biden in statistical dead heat in South Carolina

Poll finds Trump, Biden in statistical dead heat in South Carolina | TheHill

"Poll" 

I live in SC. 

Trump isn't losing to biden here. 

And harrison isn't beating that ugly little RINO faggot lindsey graham, either. 

Well the polls tend to get MORE accurate the closer they are to the election. Also, South Carolina is a totally red state, those voters there give no fucks about telling someone they are voting for Trump…previously, the knock on the polls are that “shy voters who don’t want people to know they are voting Trump are throwing off the polling.” Everyone in South Carolina is Republican, so the fact even a fake poll that over samples whoever could find a way to get the race this close in that state is very problematic.

No they don’t. A better subset of the population isn’t magically at home and able to answer their phones and participate in surveys when election time approaches. 

And most of the people I know that are moderates or conservative deflect when asked about voting/politics for the sake of civility, including myself in many situations. LIberals can’t help but tell you what they are within the first 5 minutes of meeting them. They’re worse than vegans when it comes to that shit. 

I don’t think Sunkist Hitler has the presidency in the bag, but I do not believe that South Carolina is in play. 

I guess we’ll find out sometime in the next few months. 

1 Like

Next few months?  We are less than a month out, my dude. It is going down soon. 

"Trump could take office if the Electoral College were eliminated, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico were given statehood, and California was divided into five states to create more Democratic senators. Otherwise, California, Oregon, and Washington state would secede from the union. In the end, the standoff "remained unresolved," and Inauguration Day "arrived without a single president-elect." The scenario ended with: "It was unclear what the military would do in this situation."

Don't negotiate with terrorists.

With the number of Trump and Culp signs I see outside of Seattle I’m starting to think Washington State is in play for Donald.

Cotton -

Next few months?  We are less than a month out, my dude. It is going down soon. 

That’s the problem now isn’t it 

if a state senate race is close or a house race ... and there are mail in ballots to be counted ... how long do you wait?

if they aren’t received in a week, 2 weeks... how long until all elected officials are determined 

how many losers aren’t conceding on election night 

springfield - 

I'm expecting BIden to win and if I'm right, there will never be another Republican president.

4 years of Biden and the people will be begging for Trump to come back.

Black Doug - 
jcblass -
Black Doug - 
jcblass - 
Black Doug - 
jcblass -

Trump might lose Texas, South Carolina, Georgia and Arizona. There will be no need to "War Game" the election. The results will be decisive and clear that night.

Oddly, it will be Trump’s campaign that demand they halt calling the election to ensure all the “late ballots” are counted.

“Poll” 

I live in SC. 

Trump isn’t losing to biden here. 

And harrison isn’t beating that ugly little RINO faggot lindsey graham, either. 

Well the polls tend to get MORE accurate the closer they are to the election. Also, South Carolina is a totally red state, those voters there give no fucks about telling someone they are voting for Trump…previously, the knock on the polls are that “shy voters who don’t want people to know they are voting Trump are throwing off the polling.” Everyone in South Carolina is Republican, so the fact even a fake poll that over samples whoever could find a way to get the race this close in that state is very problematic.

No they don’t. A better subset of the population isn’t magically at home and able to answer their phones and participate in surveys when election time approaches. 

And most of the people I know that are moderates or conservative deflect when asked about voting/politics for the sake of civility, including myself in many situations. LIberals can’t help but tell you what they are within the first 5 minutes of meeting them. They’re worse than vegans when it comes to that shit. 

I don’t think Sunkist Hitler has the presidency in the bag, but I do not believe that South Carolina is in play. 

I don’t think you understand. There is a clear bias in the polls. The media do all sorts of things to skew the polls to depress Republican voters. “BIDEN UP 16!!!” for example. It’s depressing and the hope is, it forces many Republicans to conclude the race is over and there is no sense in voting.

However, as the election nears, these polling outfits can’t have the race at BIDEN +16, when they know it’s BS…So they start to walk in it. The polls suddenly start to tighten.

2016 is a perfect example. Most people "think" the polls were "TOTALLY WRONG" and they usually point to the stupid NYT percentage tracker that said Trump had a 6% chance of victory.

However, if you look at the actual polls from 2016, they were only about 2.5 - 3.0 points off. So basically within the margin of error. Sure, for many days in Sept and early Oct, they had Trump down 9! or 11? But by the time election day rolled around, those national averages closed and the state by state totals were far closer…

We are now in the second week of October, and Trump is now down 16, Biden is pulling away. Typically, the pollsters would be starting to correct for their earlier oversampling and bias, and they might be, but Biden is still pulling away.

Ultimately, these pollsters can only lie for so long, they can’t go into election day predicting a 20 point Hillary win and then she loses, that outlet would never get work again, it’s in their best interest to try and get accurate polling closer to November. Even the pollsters that are biased early correct late in the cycle. None of them want to be the outlet that got the race 20 points off the actual results, so by now we should start to see some correcting…but it’s not happening.

We can conclude A: Biden’s lead is real or B: the polls don’t care about their reputation this election and are happy being 16 points off from the final results and have egg on their face for the next 4 years.

2016 was an outlier election, but even then the polls weren’t that bad, most had Hillary winning the popular vote by about 2-3 million and winning electorally, however, the state by state percentages were not crazy…she was up in Florida 3-4 points, up in Ohio 3 points…etc…Trump over performed a bit.

2 Likes
jcblass -
Black Doug - 
jcblass -
Black Doug - 
jcblass - 
Black Doug - 
jcblass -

“Poll” 

I live in SC. 

I don’t think you understand. There is a clear bias in the polls. The media do all sorts of things to skew the polls to depress Republican voters. “BIDEN UP 16!!!” for example. It’s depressing and the hope is, it forces many Republicans to conclude the race is over and there is no sense in voting.

However, as the election nears, these polling outfits can’t have the race at BIDEN +16, when they know it’s BS…So they start to walk in it. The polls suddenly start to tighten.

2016 is a perfect example. Most people "think" the polls were "TOTALLY WRONG" and they usually point to the stupid NYT percentage tracker that said Trump had a 6% chance of victory.

However, if you look at the actual polls from 2016, they were only about 2.5 - 3.0 points off. So basically within the margin of error. Sure, for many days in Sept and early Oct, they had Trump down 9! or 11? But by the time election day rolled around, those national averages closed and the state by state totals were far closer…

We are now in the second week of October, and Trump is now down 16, Biden is pulling away. Typically, the pollsters would be starting to correct for their earlier oversampling and bias, and they might be, but Biden is still pulling away.

Ultimately, these pollsters can only lie for so long, they can’t go into election day predicting a 20 point Hillary win and then she loses, that outlet would never get work again, it’s in their best interest to try and get accurate polling closer to November. Even the pollsters that are biased early correct late in the cycle. None of them want to be the outlet that got the race 20 points off the actual results, so by now we should start to see some correcting…but it’s not happening.

We can conclude A: Biden’s lead is real or B: the polls don’t care about their reputation this election and are happy being 16 points off from the final results and have egg on their face for the next 4 years.

2016 was an outlier election, but even then the polls weren’t that bad, most had Hillary winning the popular vote by about 2-3 million and winning electorally, however, the state by state percentages were not crazy…she was up in Florida 3-4 points, up in Ohio 3 points…etc…Trump over performed a bit.

So you’re saying polls are untrustworthy, thanks for agreeing.

You’re also just regurgitating things you heard on conservative talk radio shows. I listen to them, too and disagree with this point as the popular vote does not determine the outcome of a presidential election.

I guess we’ll find out next month. 

jcblass -
Black Doug - 
jcblass -
Black Doug - 
jcblass - 
Black Doug - 
jcblass -

“Poll” 

I live in SC. 

At this time in 2016 what were the polls saying in SC and the other states you brought up?

Black Doug -
jcblass -
Black Doug - 
jcblass -
Black Doug - 
jcblass - 
Black Doug - 
jcblass -

“Poll” 

I live in SC. 

You’re also just regurgitating things you heard on conservative talk radio shows. I listen to them, too and disagree with this point as the popular vote does not determine the outcome of a presidential election.

Your opinion is being swayed by who you want to win. You have an obvious bias. Can’t you see it or are you that far gone? 

RockTheVote -
jcblass -
Black Doug - 
jcblass -
Black Doug - 
jcblass - 
Black Doug - 
jcblass -

“Poll” 

I live in SC. 

At this time in 2016 what were the polls saying in SC and the other states you brought up?

Highest sample SC poll in September had trump up 15. He won by… 15.

HillboFrateTrane -
Black Doug -
jcblass -
Black Doug - 
jcblass -
Black Doug - 
jcblass - 
Black Doug - 
jcblass -

“Poll” 

I live in SC. 

Your opinion is being swayed by who you want to win. You have an obvious bias. Can’t you see it or are you that far gone? 

Your opinion is being swayed by polls that are bias. You have an obvious benis. Can’t you see it or are you that far gone?

I’m not 100% sure Sunkist Hitler is going to win the presidency, dildogangbang, but the last thing I’m going to do is put any faith polls. 

He will win South Carolina, though.

I'm in mass. I'm praying this election is a landslide. I do wonder though, because I'm surprised to see people that support biden every day. If that civil war happens, I need to leave!

jcblass -

I’m fucking praying this to be the case. My stress levels are off the charts fighting off endless hordes of leftist trolls (I’m fighting this fight on virtually every major social platform) If this shit continues AFTER nov 3rd I might lose it