Democrats introduce bill to add four Supreme Court Justices

More of your words. Creep

Lol, now you are just being desperate you fucking creepy pedo. Acting exactly like the leftist bitch that you are.

Oh gee, so hard to do, you fucking pedo.

good

Now you’re talking about being hard? Geez

Amd you still haven’t come to terms with the fact that quoting actual comments made is very different than Attributing words that were never said.

From the messages I have received, I’m not the only one who has noticed your shocking posts. Stay tuned Chester

You are legit retarded. Yes, editing quotes by deleting words in a sentence ,to change the context, is totally different than attributing words that were never said, but is still a dishonest and shitbag move. Which is why you are fine with it.

Gee from the messages and thumbs up I have received others have noticed your shocking posts. The difference between you and I, is that I have no problem people going back to look at exactly what started this, while you know that what you are doing is dishonest and a shitbag move.

So clever and hard to do!!!111!!

Look what I can do! Guys, help me count to potato!
-The_Pundit

1 Like

YOUR OWN WORDS! DERP DERP

I think your guilt and shame has you coming totally unglued you sick fuck. Everyone sees you unraveling. It must be hard living with that dark secret, huh

Gross, more than we needed to know you pedo.

You realize we can do this all year right? You lying and being a general shitbag, and me calling you out for being a pedo shitstain on society. You do know that pretty much everyone clearly sees what you are doing and only your faggot leftist boyfriends support it, right? You do know that your parents clearly failed to raise you to be a decent human, right? You are a grade A pedo bitch. Lucky you get to hide behind your keyboard, or you’d get buried talking this kinda shit.