Dem's at it again: "Protect Democracy Act"

Just introduced via “House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and House Democratic committee chairs hold a press event on a “major reforms package.””

Nadler just spoke and literally walked away like a penguin via the way he walked off the stage…

1 Like

It’s the “Protecting Our Democracy” act (not as originally posted). Looks like the Dem’s are ramping up for impeachment 2.0 giving Congress more power from my understanding.

Btw, nothing was mentioned regarding a reforms package…

1 Like

Dems at it again, wanting to actually enforce things in the Constitution rather than just rely on a corrupt president and his corrupt cronies to comply out of the kindness of their hearts. 

1 Like
Crazy Larry -

Dems at it again, wanting to actually enforce things in the Constitution rather than just rely on a corrupt president and his corrupt cronies to comply out of the kindness of their hearts. 

How many accounts do you have?

5 Likes
Crazy Larry -

Stop spamming this site, PSL

5 Likes
Crazy Larry - 

Hey look, It's  Stupid Larry. What's he talking about, fam?

1 Like
Crazy Larry -

What you said is nonsense. Be more specific. 

SpunQ -

Say these Antifa media matters become confirmed terrorists , does that mean I am allowed to out them?

We need all the help we can get. 

SpunQ - 
Cotton -
SpunQ -

Say these Antifa media matters become confirmed terrorists , does that mean I am allowed to out them?

Even if they post here ? Kirik has articles on the homepage where he is paying writers to call Dana racist.

I worry Kirik is on the wrong side which puts me on a hard spot.

burn it down SpunQ

Burn it the fuck down!!!

2 Likes
SpunQ -
Cotton -
SpunQ -

Even if they post here ? Kirik has articles on the homepage where he is paying writers to call Dana racist.

I don't understand. You have information that people posting here are antifa? 

NerveBlock -
Crazy Larry -

What you said is nonsense. Be more specific. 

It's pretty straightforward, there are lots of things in the Constitution and in oath of office that have been handwaved by this administration and its complicit cronies in Congress. This legislation is intended to codify these issues and make them enforceable. Not sure how in the living fuck anyone could have a problem with that. 

Here:

"

First, we must prevent abuses of presidential power. The president is granted immense authority under the Constitution, but it’s not without limit or accountability. Our reforms would prevent the abuse of the pardon power, as Trump has done when he gave or dangled pardons to his cronies, and make clear that corrupt pardons can be prosecuted as bribery. It would also create a mechanism to enforce the constitutional prohibition on emoluments, which Trump has blatantly disregarded to enrich himself and his family.

Second, we must restore our system of checks and balances, the bedrock of our constitutional system, and ensure accountability and transparency. Our reforms would address a president’s efforts to run out the clock on oversight by providing for expedited enforcement of congressional subpoenas and fines for officials who refuse to cooperate. It would reassert the power of the purse, Congress’ authority over spending, and prevent the abuse of presidential emergency powers.

Finally, we need to protect our elections from foreign interference, because Americans must decide American elections. Our reforms would require political campaigns to report to the FBI suspicious foreign contacts or offers of assistance, and clarify that dirt on an opponent is a “thing of value” that campaigns are prohibited from soliciting or receiving from foreign powers."

![](upload://A4Xtu6rJ1G6vkN1RclRwDIsloSV.jpeg)

This is why these trolls never go away. STOP FEEDING THEM!

1 Like

Muh..... Nancy...... reeeeeeeeeeeeeee....... any day now.

maga

SpunQ -

I think it's wrong to doxx people as a rule.

However:

If somebody is here from a corporation or political group and was being specifically employed to dump propaganda...well I wouldnt see any problem outing that person at all.  

We avoid doxxing to protect individuals.  There is absolutely no need to protect organizations paying people to do dishonest horseshit.

6 Likes
SpunQ -
Cotton -
SpunQ -

All I know is things are escalating towards awful scenarios and I'm doing all I can to help go after them. I don't possess anything other than being a loudmouth crafty troll. It is obviously working to an extent. I love my country and this truly is an information war right now, especially here. This kind of stuff cannot be tolerated though and peaceful measures should be taken to defeat this kind of evil. 

1 Like
SpunQ -

You would have already. 

Crazy Larry - 

How do you Democrats avoid the “Boy who cried wolf” syndrome? The Dems are always ripping at the character of the right and calling them corrupt, racist, evil…etc even without evidence. It’s been standard strategy for the Dems for as long as I can remember but it’s much worse now.

So how do you liberals avoid the boy who cried wolf syndrome? How do you know when you can really believe the Dems who throw mud 24/7? It’s got to be hard sorting out what is real and what is not?

CavemanDave -
SpunQ -

I think it's wrong to doxx people as a rule.

However:

If somebody is here from a corporation or political group and was being specifically employed to dump propaganda...well I wouldnt see any problem outing that person at all.  

We avoid doxxing to protect individuals.  There is absolutely no need to protect organizations paying people to do dishonest horseshit.

This is a fair point. A private citizen should be left alone, period. I don't believe in doxxing either. However, if someone is doing this for a profit and/or is speaking for a political entity then it is a lot different. I have no proof any of that is the case so I assume it's trolling or just members with far left extremist views. 

SpunQ -

yes