Dems Cuckold Trump on boarder wall

Congressional democrats called Trumps bluff and he folded like a pancake, after demanding that 1.5 billion dollars be dedicated to the boarder wall, earlier this week.

OP...what have you done with your life?

Your two dads lay together in bed discussing how embarrassed they are of what a big sissy you've become.

^haha

Nigga, you can't spell. And fuck Chuck Schumer

Al Cappucino -

Fucked your mother 

CuddleBug -

Your two dads lay together in bed discussing how embarrassed they are of what a big sissy you've become.

Stop projecting your lifestyle on to me 

LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -
CuddleBug -

You peaked with the "Fucked your mother" zinger.

Al Cappucino -

Fucked your mother 

How dare you! She's a ncie lady!!

But seriously....what have you done with this precious, only one shot at it, life you've been blessed with?

Akkadian88 -

Do you imagine you're winning anyone to your side with this kind of rhetoric? 

No. I'm just letting the cuckold lovers know, that their boy crushes spine, is made of jello. 

Al Cappucino -

I own a IT recycling company and employ eighteen people. I'm also a board member of one of the biggest charities in the Washington, D.C. Area.

I also dick down your mother, very well. 

CuddleBug -
CuddleBug -

You peaked as soon as some stranger dumped his load into your whore of a mothers cunt.

Al Cappucino -

I own a IT recycling company and employ eighteen people. I'm also a board member of one of the biggest charities in the Washington, D.C. Area.

In the history of things that never happened...this never happened the most. 

CuddleBug -
CuddleBug -

You peaked as soon as some stranger dumped his load into your whore of a mothers cunt.

Well, you sure are trying. Can you do it again with less obvious insecurity and at least a hint of wit?

Rantuckjr -
Al Cappucino -

In the history of things that never happened...this never happened the most. 

Agreed.

And I hope he doesn't talk to his 18 fictitous foreign workers he has on staff like this.

Al Cappucino -

Fucked your mother 

Fuck, that's embarrassingly lame.

Lol at thread title, I thought it said Broad security.

CuddleBug -

Kaboom!

OP pays his female employees 77¢ for every dollar he pays his male employees. Sad!