Dems Cuckold Trump on boarder wall

ABCTT_Kenny Blankenship -

OP pays his female employees 77¢ for every dollar he pays his male employees. Sad! 

The only female employee I have, is my office manager. And she is my mother. Momma gets paid very well.

Akkadian88 -
LawlerPushedInMyBrownEye -
Akkadian88 -

Do you imagine you're winning anyone to your side with this kind of rhetoric? 

No. I'm just letting the cuckold lovers know, that their boy crushes spine, is made of jello. 

So you're just trolling? According to a recent poll 67% of Americans believe the Democratic Party is out of touch. The reason for that is this kind of hate speech. Maybe think about how to win people to your side instead of throwing out insults and labels. 

I'm not a democrat, but you are certainly  mental midget. 

im_scared_of_the_spider_homie - 
Al Cappucino -

OP...what have you done with your life?

Fucked your mother 

Fuck, that's embarrassingly lame.

But kind of funny in it's simplicity

Like a good knock knock joke

CuddleBug -
CuddleBug -
CuddleBug -

Your two dads lay together in bed discussing how embarrassed they are of what a big sissy you've become.

Stop projecting your lifestyle on to me 

You peaked with the "Fucked your mother" zinger.

You peaked as soon as some stranger dumped his load into your whore of a mothers cunt.

Well, you sure are trying. Can you do it again with less obvious insecurity and at least a hint of wit?

I'm a bring it to their level' type.

Such a superb negotiator.

Al Cappucino -

I own a IT recycling company and employ eighteen people. I'm also a board member of one of the biggest charities in the Washington, D.C. Area.

I also dick down your mother, very well. 

I don't see "can spell border" on that list of accomplishments.

Al Cappucino -

I own a IT recycling company and employ eighteen people. I'm also a board member of one of the biggest charities in the Washington, D.C. Area.

Dude wtf that is way too much personal info.  You're gonna get backtraced by one of the psycho Trumpettes on here.  You dun goofed!

Bick Koxer - 
Al Cappucino -

Dude wtf that is way too much personal info.  You're gonna get backtraced by one of the psycho Trumpettes on here.  You dun goofed!

Yeah, I would've said that I live in a lighthouse somewhere in the continental united states.

Bick Koxer -
Al Cappucino -

You know why a guy like him is not worried when we have people tracking down flags in other countries and identifying people with nothing more than their eyes? 

NONE OF IT IS TRUE!

CuddleBug -
CuddleBug -

Your two dads lay together in bed discussing how embarrassed they are of what a big sissy you've become.

Stop projecting your lifestyle on to me 

You peaked with the "Fucked your mother" zinger.