Denis Kang

When Kang Gets Healthy He Is Going To Roll Through All These Clowns In The MiddleWeight Division. This Cat Has Lost 1 Fight (split decision) in the last 3 1/2 Years!!!!! For All You Casual Fans On This Site Check This Out On You Tube You Might Learn Something!!!!!!!!!!!<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sdZq5EfYLRw&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param></object>

When your done checking out that old highlight, check out this new highlight.

Pic from Denis Kang And Gesias Cavalcante at Renato Tavares BBQ come latter....

Yea I Have All The Highlights SPORT. Post The One Of Kang, Hell Boy, and Diaz. Thats A Clip. Point I Was Making Is Kang Is The Real Deal. #2 Behind Henderson.

He's heading to Bodog. Maybe he'll fight Fedor.

Fedor vs Kang is not a good fight...

Denis Kang is a French Coreen.....that is why he is so good.

Nah hes so good because he learned how to fight in Canada.. ;)

Not like he would learn how to fight in France. He may learn how to make a strategic retreat in France.

No need to throw Kang against the Terminator.

Kang vs Lindland would be great.

evil,great find in that video

^ Yeah I thought so to, I was literally 10 seconds away from making a thread for it, when I saw this one. So I dumped it here, sorry Jonny Wow for sidetracking your thread there.

kang's gonna beat up the ufc's middleweight division like it owes him money. if he goes to bodog, well i don't know what to say.

the ufc is making a huge mistake if they let kang get away

Denis Kang hands down would be the next UFC MW Champ.

Over,

ttt 4 later

ttt for dendawg!!!