Denis Kang

Does this guy not want to be in the UFC or are they offering him the standard 2k to show 2k for a win????

He would shake up the welter or middle weight division instantly.

He sure would. Great skills across the board. Nothing but excitement in his Bushido fights, except against possibly Semenov, but he still thrashed him.

As long as he's fighting somewhere. That's the important thing.

im pretty sure hes happy in pride. He is a huge superstar in Korea and Japan and gets paid accordingly.

I think he will be in the next Bushido tournament. Another BC home grown product here in Canada.

ttt for Denis making the right choice.

If i was a pro fighter i would want my career to be in Japan.

"If i was a pro fighter i would want my career to be in Japan."

Yeah? I don't think there's anything more worthy than fame in America. It's like what 80% of the world want.

Fame in America = fame in Japan, the reverse is not always true.

I would also want my career to be in Japan honestly. I like how the Japanese crowds show respect to the fighters and show appreciation for good technique.

KANG = LEGIT.

Yves said it.

I love the japanese fans. Plus the sport is bigger over there right now.

Maybe in 5-10 years time i will be saying "If i was a pro fighter i would want my career to be in America"

Denis is awesome... Japan and Korea pay the bills for him

"Yeah? I don't think there's anything more worthy than fame in America. It's like what 80% of the world want.

Fame in America = fame in Japan, the reverse is not always true."

Wow another bright post by pulsar, because usa is such a great country everyone should want to be a ufc star.

Give me a break.

IN japan pride drew a 17 rating, what does tuff draw? 1.7?

Dont even compare the two. And Im sure he wants to fight for a bit better paycheck.

Ah, 122 posts huh, is that you John? I'll play though, you're obviously pretty keen.

Yeah, for sure you're right, it's not on any would-be entertainer/fighter/band/model/industry/small business/fucking actor whatever to make it in the States. Not at all.

I'll compare the two, like I always have, and discuss the pro's and con's of both shows. Unlucky for you.

If you want to be a fighter you goto Japan

If you want to be a football (soccer) player you goto Europe

If you want to be a Hockey player you goto Canada

If you want to be a Basketball player you goto the USA

Not everything leads to the USA

^^^ well put!

As much as a lot of you would love to ignore, there is a world that goes on outside the US.

Good analogy foos, but they are the expections to the rule. Put it this way, if you become a good fighter in America, even half-decent (Tank, Baroni), you will get offered mega bucks anyway. The same can't be said if you reverse the situation.

However my point still stands for most industries in the world.

Pulsar, i don't necessary agree with your analogy. not everyone who is half decent fighter in America gets offered mega bucks. Matt Linland is the perfect example for that. Foos summed it up nicely.

Yeah, but Lindland bores people to tears. Hence the lack of an offer. He's always fighting in America too.

Why do you think Baroni/Tank are offered big bucks and Not Lindland?

great fighter.

future 185 champ imo