Dennis Bermúdez Beat Diego at His Own Game Though

Everyone else that's faced Diego on the show went in there scared and got blitzed on the feet. Props to Bermúdez for fighting fearlessly and giving us an awesome TUF finale fight. Phone Post

Did not BEAT him at his own game.

Bermudez did LOSE at HIS own ground game though.

He's just got to put a bit more stock in the jitz and he's gonna be a big name in that division. Phone Post

Great fight by both guys.  Really impressed with Bermudez' striking but Diego's sub was a thing of beauty.  Can't wait to see more of both of them. 

Yeah. He looked really good when he was coming forward. Bradao wasn't sure what to do with that..I think he should have mixed more shot attempts in there..but I was impressed with Bermudez and Diego alike.

I think Dennis Bermudez is a pretty cool guy.  Eh beats jiu-jitsu guys with wrestling and doesnt afraid of anything.

Kostakio - Everyone else that's faced Diego on the show went in there scared and got blitzed on the feet. Props to Bermúdez for fighting fearlessly and giving us an awesome TUF finale fight. Phone Post

voted down, for your title of your thread, diego made it a point to say that he's trained BJJ since he was 10...so not only is he a good striker, he showed that he's good on the ground, dennis for whatever reason left his arm there and he lost because of it, so much for wrestling beating BJJ i guess

Did you really "vote me down"? Why, man?? Please someone vote me up! What if I get banned now??? GTFO, you fucking fag. lol He trashed Diego on the feet and yeah, he got caught in a submission but that was only because he was viciously looking for the finish. I bet Bermúdez wins 9 out of 10 times. Phone Post

Sharkman170 - 
Kostakio - Everyone else that's faced Diego on the show went in there scared and got blitzed on the feet. Props to Bermúdez for fighting fearlessly and giving us an awesome TUF finale fight. Phone Post

voted down, for your title of your thread, diego made it a point to say that he's trained BJJ since he was 10...so not only is he a good striker, he showed that he's good on the ground, dennis for whatever reason left his arm there and he lost because of it, so much for wrestling beating BJJ i guess

Are you serious?  V you TFD for abusing the voting system...

Kostakio -  Did you really "vote me down"? Why, man?? Please someone vote me up! What if I get banned now??? GTFO, you fucking fag. lol He trashed Diego on the feet and yeah, he got caught in a submission but that was only because he was viciously looking for the finish. I bet Bermúdez wins 9 out of 10 times. Phone Post

voted up...

haha Thanks, brotha! Don't get me wrong, Diego deserves all the praise in the world but lol @ people making fun of Bermúdez for getting submitted. I think he deserves some respect too. He was written off by everyone except for himself. I can't wait to see both guys fight again... maybe even a rematch down the road. Phone Post

Bermudez did well.  That was a really slick sub by Diego and now his brother will get taken away from the druggers!!

Is this thread supposed to be on The Bizarroground? Phone Post

voted up, Kos.

voted down, Sharkman

Anarkis - I thought it was a great fight and they both did well.

truth

lol@trashed him on the feet
they both dropped eachother once