Dennis Kang and Sexyama

I hate to hurt the groupies feelings but I think the hype surrounding these two is very overrated. Kang has not been impressive and I am not thouroughly convinced Sexyama beat Belcher. anybody agree or think i am totally insain.

VTFD

Druskee27 - Dennis Kang & Sexyama would still kick your ass Reeper83

HAHA here come the groupies

Hey
Druskee27 go this site, this is my response...i promise site is legit, no trick

http://www.accesshollywood.com/dancing-with-the-stars-season-9-the-celebs-and-their-partners_gallery_2113/4

You basing your opinion of both of them on one fight with Alan Belcher?

Belcher is bad ass. Not many people are going to look impressive fighting Belcher

B0NESAW - You basing your opinion of both of them on one fight with Alan Belcher?

Belcher is bad ass. Not many people are going to look impressive fighting Belcher

Belcher is bad ass i am not denying that...but he is not considered top of his weight class. Kang and Sexyama were brought in with this hype like they would be the next great champ and talk...I am saying they are not that impressive and thats all i am saying, they are a little overhyped...Not hating just forming an opinion from th combined 3 fights I saw.

dude kang will easily take bisping down overand over most likely decision win for kang. bisping wont knock him out and wont sub him so how does bisping win? he cant. war dendawg

Is Akiyama fighting on UFC 105? I'd love to see him and Hughes at 170 or Misaki at 185.

Akiyama was a significant add but what sane person thought he was gonna dethrone Anderson? Agree that he was unimpressive for the hype he had but was also like a weight class smaller than Belcher - though thats something that everyone should have seen coming.

And Kang was also a long awaited add but do you people actually look into these fighter's before they come to the UFC or just figure that since people say they're good, they're all coming in on a 5 year undefeated run?

Akiyama was en route to losing to Misaki (who is good in his own right but not elite) pre UFC (though Akiyama did nearly finish Misaki too).

Kang had already lost twice (by finish) recently before coming to the UFC. Does it only mean something when these "Pride guys" lose in the UFC?

I see what you are saying.  I like Kang quite a bit but he has not been impressive...yet.  I think hte best is yet to come from him.  Akiyama I definitely thought he lost to Belcher. 

I hope Kang can turn things around and stop ripping defeat from the jaws of victory like has been doing.   Now he is going to 170?  Lots of great fights for him there even though MW needs more contenders at the moment.