Dennis "The Terminator" Alexio Highlight....now thats power

Yet, he was no match for Tong Po.

1 Like

Partied with Kaheka a few times in Hawaii

5 Likes
3 Likes

I’m no big kickboxing aficionado, especially not from Alexio’s era, but looking over his record, I recognize only a handful of names. I’d say his biggest tests were Don Wilson, Branko Cikatic, and Stan Longinidis, and he beat none of them.

1 Like

he gave Wilson one of his toughest fights after having around 10 fights as a pro, Wilson avoided a rematch like the plague.
The fight with Stan L. was from a broken leg in 8 seconds as a result of a freak injury.

3 Likes

Branko fight ended in a draw.

Stan won by freak TKO.

Wilson won by tough decision. It was telling that he avoided a rematch with Alexio.

2 Likes

Alexio was a beast. I wish he had rematched Wilson. to bad he didn’t fight Bad Brad Hefton, Rick Roufus, Maurice Smith or James Warring. All those would of been great. On a side note he initially agreed to compete in one of the first UFC’s then back out. Alexio vs Royce would of been fun.

3 Likes

Most likely Royce would have taken him down and subbed him.

When none other than Sugar Ray Leonard gave props on his boxing and told him to go into boxing, you know JYT has skills.

2 Likes

vs Don Wilson 1984

vs Branko Cikatic 1992

5 Likes

tremendous!

2 Likes

Dennis Alexio shoutout on the last JRE with BJ Penn!

1 Like

great pics…thanks,they add a lot to the thread

I wish he grappled enough to stuff a takedown and fought in the ufc

1 Like

Is he out of jail?

1 Like
1 Like

Alexio also holds wins over Anthony Elmore, Dennis Downey x2, Dick Kimber, Jerry Rhome, Michael MacDonald, Darrel Henegan, Jeff Hollins x2, Lowell Nash all of these fighters were world champion at one point.

Edit questioning Hollins now if he was a world champion…regardless a tough guy a great win on Alexio resume.

1 Like

I watched this fight again yesterday this was a great battle, the lead leg kick of Alexio was on point dang.

2 Likes