Dennis "The Terminator" Alexio Highlight....now thats power

I believe 3 Kimber brothers in total all of them involved in martial arts with Tom and Dick becoming full contact world champions. The Kimber father involved in martial arts git his boys into it aswell.

I believe they group up a church going family I think Dick has always stayed involved in the sport one way or another as a career with teaching fitness / kickboxing afterwards.

He had some small roles in a few films aswell.

Despite the mean look Dick appears to be a very kind God fearing man that possessed especially good kicks.

1 Like

I remember watching him fight at the Blaisdell as a kid.

3 Likes

yeah he seems like that despite his looks

and his kicks are really something especially considering his build

and great that he stayed involved

2 Likes

Thanks mate :).

2 Likes

Welcome bro and thanks for stirring the pot in your debut in a PKA/Alexio days thread love it.

1 Like
1 Like

good one

its really interesting to see how loose kimber was for his build
and the spinning back fists are cool too

1 Like

Indeed it is he’s a stockier / barrel built kind of guy that can whirl these kicks left and right especially.

The spinning back / front fists were a norm of this era so cool, more so the back fist.

I think curtis bush landed a few front ones in his day, Dicks brother Tom fought Curtis Bush in his retirement bout. Not the full bout here unfortunately though.

2 Likes

yeah the spinning back fists were the coolest stuff to watch
in these

good fight and curtis bush himself was a good kickboxer and boxer

1 Like

2 Likes

That is wicked! I would want that framed and hung up on the wall.

Great piece on a legend. . . Who hopefully doesn’t die behind bars lol.

1 Like

Had to check back on this one again. What a fight, Rhome is up there with one of Alexio toughest and most accomplished opponents.

What a lead left leg kick on Alexio has a bit of a hop to it on the spot that just blasts people!

2 Likes

yeah good point

my fav stuff from alexio are his spinning back kick

and left hook to body

1 Like

I love that lead leg kick he blasted Jerry with at the end, awesome kick.

1 Like

yeah there was some force there for sure

1 Like