Denny Prokopos 10P SF Rescinds Black Belt

JoejitsuMD -
BJJ Joe -

Denny is a follower and not a leader. His academy will close down and he will not even be a second thought. I hope Eddie Bravo pulls in the reigns and has a talk with him about being a dumbass. 

I always think back to that video from many years ago where Joe Rogan is talking on a webcam and Denny pops in the video excited to show Joe he just got his fraudulent “medical” MJ card.  He was just a dumbass impressionable kid and it really bothered me to see people coming in to learn BJJ and at the same time end up getting influenced into a drug lifestyle.  Clearly from the article above he hasn’t learned to stay free from addiction and it appears it is ruining his professional life.  Sad to see.

its just weed bud, lets relax a bit. but fuck denny still though.

Anyone have Denny's post? Also, Elia wrote about some stuff he shoudnt have.  But I guess emotions are running high.

LOL@ tribal response!!

Prokopos and Bravo sound like retards

Can we see what Eddie and Denny said first?

I thought the author calling out other guys training at the school, who apparently had little to do with his conflict, was unnecessary and petty. 

"Recently, people like Matt and Oscar were given their black and brown belts respectfully, I haven’t rolled with either in years but the general consensus is that it was more of a move to illustrate credibility and wasn’t earned."

MarsMan - 
shen - 

That's NOT the whole story...

MY best friend trains there. Truth is, the guy did something REALLY bad no one wants to discuss openly.

But, screw it... I'll spill the beans: Fact is, the guy became a round-earther. He went full globe-tard. Not just that but he was talking sh!t about the ice walls and citing NASA as a legit source in arguments about space. Very disrespectful stuff.

Awesome

YES!! GM Shen always has the answers.

Couple thoughts.

1. It's weird to take away someone's belt. How is that even possible? A belt is a representation of skill. If you take away someone's belt that's like saying &quot;I thought you were this good and now I don't think that anymore.&quot; Which certainly is not what was intended here. I can understand just saying that someone is no longer affiliated with you which would make way more sense here.</p>

2. This guy is a private person that's a lawyer. Kind of fucked up in my opinion to trash him in public and not say exactly what he did wrong. There could be consequences in his professional life. The guy is a very dedicated hobbyist and shouldn't have to deal with this kind of drama.

3. Upon reading both sides of things it looks worse on Denny than anyone else.

4. This type of shit should be handled behind closed doors.

I always thought Denny was kind of wacky. I heard him on a podcast years ago and he was strange and made Eddie seem normal.

chalexmi -

I thought the author calling out other guys training at the school, who apparently had little to do with his conflict, was unnecessary and petty. 

"Recently, people like Matt and Oscar were given their black and brown belts respectfully, I haven’t rolled with either in years but the general consensus is that it was more of a move to illustrate credibility and wasn’t earned."

Lol Ya that was totally unnecessary. I imagine those guys may have trash talked him so that was his payback 

Dude is falling apart on social media. Can't even type coherently. Lots of second hand embarrassment. You can look in his eyes and tell he's not quite all there. Don't understand the delusion that these guys get suckered into that leads to the level of self-importance they project. Congrats man, you beat Joel Tudor once. 

kennyfrommd -

Dude is falling apart on social media. Can't even type coherently. Lots of second hand embarrassment. You can look in his eyes and tell he's not quite all there. Don't understand the delusion that these guys get suckered into that leads to the level of self-importance they project. Congrats man, you beat Joel Tudor once. 

I honestly think he gets too high and has an addicitve personality.  This isn't me saying weed made him this way, just that he has an addictive personality so as a point he needs discipline to be in full control of himself vs letting his ego run amok.    As like others have said, having watched from afar these past few years he just seems to be out there more and more all the time.

I gotta respect 10th planet’s loyalty- the fact that someone of Denny’s (limited) tournament success is still able to travel all over the world to do seminars is very admirable.

kying418 - I gotta respect 10th planet's loyalty- the fact that someone of Denny's (limited) tournament success is still able to travel all over the world to do seminars is very admirable.

The word loyalty could be switched out for stupidity here and I’d agree 100%

kennyfrommd -

What's happening on social media? 

He was calling out Gordan Ryan, and got embarrassed by Ryan and Jake Shields.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfcR8hqhHEv/

kying418 - I gotta respect 10th planet's loyalty- the fact that someone of Denny's (limited) tournament success is still able to travel all over the world to do seminars is very admirable.

Im not exactly sure how they operate but I had a newly 10thp black belt gym rep reach out to me for a seminar. I never heard of him or what he’s done but they deemed him and some purple shirt muay thai guy seminar was worth something. I looked them up online and there stuff was not to my standard. I wouldn’t let them do a class without paying a drop in. I try not to be to high on myself but I wouldn’t call gyms up looking to sell my seminar. But hell I don’t know how that is done. Maybe you try to find a sucker per town.

pbody - 

I saw what Gordon wrote but what did Jake say?

carcaju - 
pbody - 

<span class="User-307944" id="userPost61866828">I saw what Gordon wrote but what did Jake say?</span></blockquote>

Said to not involve him in his beef with gordon.  Why on earth would you talk shit on an MMA fighter but limit it to combat jiu jitsu?

Jiu jitsu is beyond embarassing because of shit like this.  

carcaju -
pbody - 

I saw what Gordon wrote but what did Jake say?

It’s in the second picture. Said to not involve him and to smoke less weed. Haha

shen -

That's NOT the whole story...

MY best friend trains there. Truth is, the guy did something REALLY bad no one wants to discuss openly.

But, screw it... I'll spill the beans: Fact is, the guy became a round-earther. He went full globe-tard. Not just that but he was talking sh!t about the ice walls and citing NASA as a legit source in arguments about space. Very disrespectful stuff.

LOL fucking had me going