derek brunson AND holly holm were both robbed

not a fan of either

like Dana always says?

DON'T LET IT GOT TO THE CROOKED ASS JUDGES!!!!!

Not sure if Brunson was robbed, I mean I thought he won but such an uneventful fight can't really be a robbery.

Saying that, the judge that scored it 30-27 should never be allowed near a judges scorecard ever again. Fucking clown.

Thought brunson won and holly should have been a draw with the point deduction. So bad judging for brunson but bad reffing for holly

shrugs shoulders

Holly Holmes was robbed for sure, not Brunson though.

every single person that watched that PPV lost

Holly Holm and Brunson both fought scared.

Holly lost.
holding someone against the fence is played out.

gdr fought better.

Brunson looked like a really skilled beginner trying to defeat his coach

mada -

Neither one of them even really fought so I have zero problem with them losing. I would have preferred they and their opponents all take losses. You can't bitch about losing when you refuse to engage.

Hahaha were you watching the holly holm fight or something else? She engaged 80% of the action dropped the other girl twice. 

shootfightermike - not a fan of either

like Dana always says?

DON'T LET IT GOT TO THE CROOKED ASS JUDGES!!!!!

Holly was far from robbed. She robbed herself by sticking to that retarded gameplan. 

There is now way fresh air shot Holly won that fight!

I thought Brunson won.

dukecity -
mada -

Neither one of them even really fought so I have zero problem with them losing. I would have preferred they and their opponents all take losses. You can't bitch about losing when you refuse to engage.

Hahaha were you watching the holly holm fight or something else? She engaged 80% of the action dropped the other girl twice. 

Lol air punching and pushing someone into the cage is action for you?

Meh I got no problem with Anderson getting the W. Could've gone 29-28 either way. 30-27 is silly though. Brunson didn't engage much besides the uppercuts from the clinch, and Anderson seems to have lost his power. Still got the moves but none of the explosiveness. Any of those shots would have put Brunson down 5 years ago. He should get the winner of Weidman v Mousasi next IMO.

Didn't GDR land substantially more than holly, but holly punched air lots more ?

BillyRayChubbs - Brunson looked like a really skilled beginner trying to defeat his coach

Haha, this is true. Plus he ran from Silva at least twice. I mean ran away. Silva looked more skilled, more poised. But the judges are supposed to look beyond the superficial.

Agree with Dana, don't let it go to the judges. To beat the (former) champ you have to do it decisively and that means a TKO or a sub.

BillyRayChubbs - Brunson looked like a really skilled beginner trying to defeat his coach

I thought it looked like a Father vs. his son. Shocking.

Andy is a god damn LEGEND