Derrick Lewis + son + quad = AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Derrick Lewis has one of the most entertaining social networks in combat sports. In this case however, it was entirely inadvertent.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEX90b6lphU

1 Like

Lol

u should see him jetski

![#fail from Funniest gif images!](upload://idsYLS6FxUla8SvjmAvo78HtoNr.gif)

1 Like

Taco Muncher called and wants his thread back.

ranier wolfcastle - 

u should see him jetski

![#fail from Funniest gif images!](upload://idsYLS6FxUla8SvjmAvo78HtoNr.gif)

She apparently goes to the "Sidestep Dojo"; she has it mastered.  Walks off like a boss bitch.

Chris - 

I was first you inept, traitorious dwarf. I searched for "Lewis" and "Derrick". Latest thread was a few days back.

3 Likes

That four wheelers got some real power to launch through that with DL and his kid on it

Kirik -
Chris - 

I was first you inept, traitorious dwarf. I searched for "Lewis" and "Derrick". Latest thread was a few days back.

No offense K money, but the search function here is weaker than the women's 145 division

5 Likes

my man Derrick a big Daily Driven Exotics fan

1 Like

Haha that was hilarious 

Holy fuck thats scary. I was seriously worried for his kids.

ShanTheMan - 
Kirik -
Chris - 

No offense K money, but the search function here is weaker than the women's 145 division

Weaker than Butterbean's low kick. Keep it going.

LOLOLOL  that was hilarious, lil man pushed the buzzer bfore he could say  "Now bfore u do anything just....."  n that was it

Kirik -
ShanTheMan - 
Kirik -
Chris - 

Weaker than Tim Sylvia's sphincter?

Hilarious.  I laughed multiple times b/c I watched it multiple times.  Can easily see how it happened.  Hopefully Derrick Lewis was able to instantly see the humor and views this as a funny safe learning experience.  

His balls was hot?

Holy shit! The big man makes me laugh now matter what he's doing.

In all seriousness... my son has done this to me MANY times.  Now I make sure the ATV is i PARK when I am lifting him onto the seat infront of me.  They ALWAYS grab for the throttle.  THey think it's a little kids handle bar or something!! LOL 

Someone said something about that ATV having a lot of power to launch like that with DL, and the kid on it...     That ATV goes about 74-78mph, depending n the weight of the rider.   

That is a Can Am Outlander 1000R With a Vtwin Rotax 1000 CC engine. 91 Horsepower.  

Between that and a Polaris Sportmans 1000 they are the two strongest ATV's on the market today. 

Remember when a 500CC used to be huge?   LOL  Now thats a SMALL machine.  

Inept traitorous dwarf might be the meanest thing I've ever heard you say. I'm dying here, dying I tell you.

Kirik - 
ShanTheMan - 
Kirik -
Chris - 

LOL!

His low kick isn't so good, but have you seen him eat a cheeseburger?

![](upload://x3pMO63R7Au9IIlhIupXwGwMBfS.jpeg)