Derrick Lewis + son + quad = AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kirik - 
ShanTheMan - 
Kirik -
Chris - 

Taco Muncher called and wants his thread back.

I was first you inept, traitorious dwarf. I searched for "Lewis" and "Derrick". Latest thread was a few days back.

No offense K money, but the search function here is weaker than the women's 145 division

Weaker than Butterbean's low kick. Keep it going.

LOL!

His low kick isn't so good, but have you seen him eat a cheeseburger?

![](upload://x3pMO63R7Au9IIlhIupXwGwMBfS.jpeg)

JackG79 - 

In all seriousness... my son has done this to me MANY times.  Now I make sure the ATV is i PARK when I am lifting him onto the seat infront of me.  They ALWAYS grab for the throttle.  THey think it's a little kids handle bar or something!! LOL 

Someone said something about that ATV having a lot of power to launch like that with DL, and the kid on it...     That ATV goes about 74-78mph, depending n the weight of the rider.   

That is a Can Am Outlander 1000R With a Vtwin Rotax 1000 CC engine. 91 Horsepower.  

Between that and a Polaris Sportmans 1000 they are the two strongest ATV's on the market today. 

Remember when a 500CC used to be huge?   LOL  Now thats a SMALL machine.  

Informative post.  Doesn't suprise me Derrick Lewis went all out on the atv purchase.  Anything worth doing, is worth doing big!

I can't help but wonder, if this was just some random dude, would I watch this video over 10 times in the past 24hours?  I don't know, but it's so funny and I still laugh even though I've seen it so many times.  I bet his kids re-watch the video and laugh their asses off 

ShanTheMan -
Kirik -
Chris - 

Taco Muncher called and wants his thread back.

I was first you inept, traitorious dwarf. I searched for "Lewis" and "Derrick". Latest thread was a few days back.

No offense K money, but the search function here is weaker than the women's 145 division

He has you there Kirik

ranier wolfcastle -

u should see him jetski

![#fail from Funniest gif images!](upload://idsYLS6FxUla8SvjmAvo78HtoNr.gif)

lollkllllllllllll

ranier wolfcastle - 

u should see him jetski

![#fail from Funniest gif images!](upload://idsYLS6FxUla8SvjmAvo78HtoNr.gif)

Holy shit. That almost looks real.