Derrick Lewis + son + quad = AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JackG79 - 

In all seriousness... my son has done this to me MANY times.  Now I make sure the ATV is i PARK when I am lifting him onto the seat infront of me.  They ALWAYS grab for the throttle.  THey think it's a little kids handle bar or something!! LOL 

Someone said something about that ATV having a lot of power to launch like that with DL, and the kid on it...     That ATV goes about 74-78mph, depending n the weight of the rider.   

That is a Can Am Outlander 1000R With a Vtwin Rotax 1000 CC engine. 91 Horsepower.  

Between that and a Polaris Sportmans 1000 they are the two strongest ATV's on the market today. 

Remember when a 500CC used to be huge?   LOL  Now thats a SMALL machine.  

Informative post.  Doesn't suprise me Derrick Lewis went all out on the atv purchase.  Anything worth doing, is worth doing big!

I can't help but wonder, if this was just some random dude, would I watch this video over 10 times in the past 24hours?  I don't know, but it's so funny and I still laugh even though I've seen it so many times.  I bet his kids re-watch the video and laugh their asses off 

ShanTheMan -
Kirik -
Chris - 

Taco Muncher called and wants his thread back.

I was first you inept, traitorious dwarf. I searched for "Lewis" and "Derrick". Latest thread was a few days back.

No offense K money, but the search function here is weaker than the women's 145 division

He has you there Kirik

ranier wolfcastle -

u should see him jetski

![#fail from Funniest gif images!](upload://idsYLS6FxUla8SvjmAvo78HtoNr.gif)

lollkllllllllllll

ranier wolfcastle - 

u should see him jetski

![#fail from Funniest gif images!](upload://idsYLS6FxUla8SvjmAvo78HtoNr.gif)

Holy shit. That almost looks real.