Derrick Lewis vs Bigfoot

This is the fight to make

Let's see if Bigfoot can still fight

Would be a good flight to give Lewis recognition and not unwinable Phone Post 3.0

But chin aside he has far superior skills in all aspects of the game!

And has beaten some of the best ever Phone Post 3.0

Why you hate Bigfoot? Phone Post 3.0

My mom was raped by a Bigfoot too once, I know how you feel. My old man thought he'd caught her in bed with a hairy lumberjack who then fled, but she explained that she was in fact attacked against her will by a mythical creature.

But I've learned to forgive our mysterious woodland-inhabiting friends, and you should do. Bigfoot is finished and needs to retire, not be publicly murdered by the Black Beast.

When was the last time he got slept by someone who's never owned a UFC strap?? Phone Post 3.0

kungfufedor - This is the fight to make

Would be a good flight to give Lewis recognition and not unwinable Phone Post 3.0

a question mark would have be nice, now it looks like the fight already was made.

Nwms34 -
kungfufedor - When was the last time he got slept by someone who's never owned a UFC strap?? Phone Post 3.0
Mark Hunt just slept him. Phone Post 3.0
Shit forgot about Hunt ... Have my VU Phone Post 3.0

I like.

I tweeted this idea to Black Beast a week ago and he "liked" it too.

.@Thebeast_ufc What do you think of fight against @BigfootSilva (ranked #13)? #UFC #UFC198 @seanshelby Phone Post 3.0

Beast vs Bigfoot. Beast destroys Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 -
kungfufedor - This is the fight to make

a question mark would have be nice, now it looks like the fight already was made.
Thank you for your valuable insight into this fight conversation! Phone Post 3.0

Bigfoot vs Duffy is a fight I want to see Phone Post 3.0