Derrick Lewis vs Werdum make it happen!

The black beast is up to fight Werdum on short notice. Make it happen! It would make a hell of a fight and stylistically interesting. 

He's training. Serious stuff he's doing for prep. Go check his Instagram. 

I doubt Werdum is going to accept any fight at this point.

Kimbo K -

Please let this happen

I'm a fan of his.... Black Beast up in 'nis ho

Sheiiiiit.....I'm training right now too.

Get em beast!

Werdum won't take a different stylistic fight on such short notice; but it is certainly a fight I'd like to see 

That would be awesome

Werdum said he'd fight anyone haha

I feel like Werdum would sub this dude quick af.

And I'm the Black Beast biggest fan.

Struve wants the fight also
Hope they find Werdum a new fight

I saw his ig post that's why I posted it lol. I follow him because of the funny shit he posts. He is hilarious 

If I had instagram it would probably be something like 93684258 'models' & 1 black beast

Short notice DL would be a nightmare for anyone.

Fker just stands up when he doesnt want to be on the ground anymore.

Acidic -

I saw his ig post that's why I posted it lol. I follow him because of the funny shit he posts. He is hilarious 

Ha me too.

The beast is on another level. Truly gives no fucks and is a beast. His heart/ aggression/physicality greatly out weighs his technique and skillset.

That's why I feel he can go far. He's got top men around him, the Black Beast is just getting warmed up. Few more fights and he will really be scary.

Let's be honest here .. werdum will sub him in under 1min. I love me some DL but his ground game will get exposed quick.

Machamp -

Let's be honest here .. werdum will sub him in under 1min. I love me some DL but his ground game will get exposed quick.

Werdum has to get him down to sub him though, which is why the fight interests me.