Desantis says- fuck covid, its done

19 Likes

Awesome now let each individual make their own decisions. You know, be adults for a change!

29 Likes

The guy is a god damn hero!

20 Likes

Run for president, Ron!

21 Likes

The left is terrified of this guy. He isn’t willing to play their games. They continue to say he’s killing millions despite all evidence. It’s insane how much they hate him.

11 Likes

Does he not know everyone is going to die now? Just ask any leftist.

4 Likes

UK - Covid 19 deaths today = 1

And for last 10 days, the number has been under 30 every day.

50% of country has had at least one vaccination.

UK has announced that on June 21st all Covid19 restrictions will end.

It’s nearly over guys.

3 Likes

He didnt say covid is over, he said the state of emergency is over. Which is absolutely correct.

The vaccine is widely available for anyone who wants it. The vast majority of vulnerable people in FL have already been vaccinated. The healthcare system is nowhere near collapse. The virus is still out there and poses a risk, but objectively there is very obviously no longer a state of emergency.

11 Likes

I like this guy
We need people like him to open up the eyes of the blind

7 Likes

Fucking Legend…

Together with Speaker Sprowls and Senate President Simpson, no state has stronger (no surprise) conservative leadership in the nation. No pussy footing, common sense and guess what libs…backed by science!

Nobody has it like we do! My daughter is 4 and I pay for her to go to private school- her first year. I can’t fucking wait to bring her to school without a mask.

Today is one of the best days in recent memory!! We are winning again

GIF by Wilson Golf

8 Likes

The 48th President of The United States ladies and gentlemen

5 Likes

If you don’t like Ron DeSantis, you’ve never seen a pair of balls in your entire life.

10 Likes

I think you’re wrong here…

Now I’m not saying they sucked em all… but they’ve definitely seen A LOT up close.

2 Likes

This gif search thing is hilarious sometimes.

4 Likes

lol

The ugly people in Florida are LIVID!

11 Likes

Two weeks from now, it’s gonna be ugly.

1 Like

haha don’t worry
there are gonna be millions of people that sleep in their masks just like you 50 years from now

2 Likes

lol

3 Likes

Good.