description of me......

Curtis and I spent our week in london talking about philosophy and God and all kinds of stuff. on the way back he was giving me grief and said, Dan your the kind of guy that would walk into a catholic church in the middle of the service, use the holy water to wash your hands and face, ask for directions and then walk out.

I laughed for hours

Do you consider yourself a Christian?

yes basically. I cant tell you what exactly that means except I believe in the teachings of jesus. I believe in God and feel like at this point that he brought the truest nature of God for us to understand. most everything is up for debate and subjective at best.

Maybe I should just joing the church of satan and get all the chicks.

You want to hang out with Goth wannabes and long-haired teenagers pretending to be powerful and dangerous?

I just want the chicks you dufus. Plus I already have the anton levee haircut. Im a shoe in.

lol...no kidding, but if you want the one, you'v got to hang out with the other! You could become a cult leader. If so, let us know if it's better to rule hell than serve in heaven.

will do.

wait a minute, your right. with my age and savvy of young naive chicks and religious expertise, I could become a best selling author and the man among men with flocks of teen beauties begging for instruction in the ways of satan.

That's what I'm talkin' about...

"wait a minute, your right. with my age and savvy of young naive chicks and religious expertise, I could become a best selling author and the man among men with flocks of teen beauties begging for instruction in the ways of satan."

LOL, the anti-benny hinn personified;)

You think Benny isn't gettin' some on the side?

I think benny hinn gets nothing but the best;)

how many 'kept' women you think benny has ? in six months as the leading satanic author and guru, I could quadruple his little flock. btw, does anyone agree with stout's assesment of me. He says some of the funniest stuff sometimes.

i would challenge him to a duel but he would brutally bust my head open. and if macaco cant submit him I got no hope.:)

I took communion a few weeks ago.

I was surprised I didn't burst into flames.

I took communion a few weeks ago.

I was surprised I didn't burst into flames.

Now that's funny.

Go ahead and laugh, cherrypicker! My l/f scooted away from me when I drank the wine! ;-)

If it was at a Baptist church, it was grape juice...not wine

:)

yep, it was grape juice. Whatever.....

Funny thing is, I really felt comfortable there. That was the most comfortable I had ever been in a church in my life! I only took communion with them because I felt welcome there.

"If it was at a Baptist church, it was grape juice...not wine"

Talk about watering down the message! ;)

Wine has an important alchemical distinction from Grap Juice because of the fermentation - it suggests a spiritualization (hence, spirits) and maturing of the youthful and un-born again grape juice.

You are, therefore, Sherm, enacting a ritual of non-spirituality and telling your flock how spiritually immature they are.

(This analysis, while historically and "spiritually" accurate is, nevertheless, necessary in our society...)