Destroyed !

OUCH !

This must be painful for Tate not only physically. Her strength is grappling and she got her arm destroyed inside 1 round.

Nasty !!!

It was SICK Phone Post

Sometimes you're the windshield, and sometimes you're the bug.

would have been worse for her if she got beaten on the feet imo

mama mia..what Obliteration...twice..reminds me of David Terrel vs. Lindland (for those who are old enough to remember !)

Why did Tate clinch !? She was doing well on the feet.

Why would you clinch with a 2x Olympic Judoka whose only strength is the grappling !?

Did Tate seriously think she has a chance to out grapple Ronda ?

Bad game plan right there.

but...but.... SHE WAS ON THE MEN'S WRESTLING TEAM!!

HAH! rowdy's grappling all around was miles ahead

judom - mama mia..what Obliteration...twice..reminds me of David Terrel vs. Lindland (for those who are old enough to remember !)
U mean Bustamante vs Matt? I know u meant this.. Phone Post

dirtstyle,

yes...that is what i meant sorry...thanks man.

judom - dirtstyle,

yes...that is what i meant sorry...thanks man.
No Problem Sir..Us NHB old timers gotta stick 2gether, LOL Phone Post

How about Parisyan/Strasser ?

imsupersteven - rhondas striking was exposed 
fixed

LOL @ exposing Ronda's grappling.

Tate is a wrestler, 2'nd in FILA grappling worlds and her strength is grappling. Yet she got arm-barred twice inside ONE round, and got her arm damaged.

Not only that, for all the talk of wrestling / judo, the moment Ronda touched her standing, she was thrown down like a red headed step child. Ouch.

Well, if RR grappling is exposed, who's the Female that's gonna take advantage of her weakness? Phone Post

imsupersteven - 
sparkuri - 
imsupersteven - rhondas striking was exposed imo.
fixed

I'll agree with that,but besides her catching tate in a armbar it was not that dominent on the ground. Tate had her back and few other advantageous positions on the ground.Plus, rhondas striking even on the ground is nonexsistent.

You obviously weren't paying attention to her transitions.

No way man, back control once does not take away from takedowns, dominant positions and a near sub (if it were within 3)

Now you're just starting to sound trollish, and this is a stupid one.

imsupersteven - *sorry about that,tried to fix an error.Mod can delete the extra post.

haha

I posted boobs on the OG for half an hour today. I took the pic down myself.
good luck with that one .lol.

sparkuri - 
imsupersteven - *sorry about that,tried to fix an error.Mod can delete the extra post.

haha

I posted boobs on the OG for half an hour today.

Pics or it didn't happen

DamnSevern -  

We need the .Gif of the slam when Rhonda SPIKED Meisha on her hed.. That was great, in lady-rampagesque sort of way. Phone Post