Details of Hillary's Email Debacle laid out (vid)

Stefan is excellent at detailed research and clear presentation:

For later Phone Post 3.0

later

What does it matter at this point?

Og libtard killery supporters

For later Phone Post 3.0

Later Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

N Phone Post 3.0

Anyone that votes for her is a piece of shit. Plain and simple.

FaceToFace - Anyone that votes for her is a piece of shit. Plain and simple.

The fact that she's not in a cell is absolutely amazing.

That video is 58 minutes. Can someone give me cliff notes on what she did? Phone Post 3.0

FlowWithTheGo - That video is 58 minutes. Can someone give me cliff notes on what she did? Phone Post 3.0

Just hit play...you won't be able to stop watching.

FlowWithTheGo - That video is 58 minutes. Can someone give me cliff notes on what she did? Phone Post 3.0

A long long time ago there's a great big explosion. It created these great big balls of mud that we call PLANETS! ONe of the plants is called Earth. Then water was on the earth. Then there came fishies swimmin in the water. Then the fish grew feat and walked out of the water. Then the dinosaurs came and at the fish.....

2009 Bitch buys clintonemail.com URL, bad cuz it's obvi whazzup to hackers lulz.

Bitch signs NDA saying "fuck it makes no nevermind if marked or unmarked, shits secret so STFU about it". Bitch-cunt says she "lost" email from when she was in the senate. In democrat terms "she took a morning after pill for emails". Why bad? Cuz the occupy wall street people who might want to see her email are not being oppressed because they can't even though they should. Why? Because Freedom of Information Act. Destroying her emails, which are public property, is stealing from the gov which makes you ineligible to run for office.

(skip over the DERP part where he accuses her of faking a concussion and blood clot) blah blah, tin foil hat.

2013 Guciffer, a hacker gets her emails which she done goofed by sending confidential info to people without security clearance.

2014 Gov : "yo slutcake turn over those public emails". Cunt-bitch: "...no"

Ben Carson mumbles something out of the corner of his mouth. Nobody can hear it. Nobody cares.

2014 Press: "you guys found anything?" Obama whitehouse, "WE AIN'T FOUND SHIT!!!"

Benghazi Committee: "we wants these public records...give em over, we shouldn't even have to ask!"

The 2% Rand Paul supporters chear really fucken loud so it sounds more like 200%!!!!

Biiiiiiitch, "These are private, will remain private. I'll give you some hard copies" (hard copies hide facts contained in metadata)

Obama gets pegged in the ass by a strapon by Michelle. It is revealed Michelle does not really have a cock.

2015 New York Times admits Clinton-cunt shared classified information and stored it on a private email server in her shitter-room at her house.

Bitch: ...."derp I thought I needed a different device for each email account." and denies sending any classified information.

(later) Bitch: "OK well...i didn't send anything MARKED as classified!"

Judicial Watch FOI suit - clinton aids have to testify under penalty of perjury that they've handed over all gov records, anything that hasn't will be turned over, and spill the beans about her toilet room server.

Attorney for one of the aids tells her to delete copies of the data. Judicial Watch says WTF!?!?! NO! and files a request to stop that shit.

Donald Trump: I'm gonna build a really big fucken wall!!!

State Dept.: reveals Clinton Cunt lied about not releasing emails marked as classified.

2016: Inspector General finds more clinton email accounts with HIGHER classification than Top Secret.

Chris Christie eats a really big fucken hoagie!!!!

(Some republican senators speculate that the military has to change shit because hillary's email was comprimised - blah blah hearsay..russians will invade...china will invade...he'll get up, I'll get up, we'll all get up...IT WILL BE ANARCHY!!!)

(20 minutes of blah blah dissertation defending a thesis about all of the above)

Hillary was not the source for any of the emails in question.

This is not going to hurt her election bid.

Worst case scenario, one of her aids goes down for forwarding emails and is later pardoned by President Clinton.

thesleeper - Hillary was not the source for any of the emails in question.

Worst case scenario, one of her aids goes down for forwarding emails and is later pardoned by President Clinton.

Nonsense. She is guilty of multiple felonies and should by all accounts have been arrested and put in prison already...for like 20 years minimum. That's a fact.

Moke - 

Nonsense. She is guilty of multiple felonies and should by all accounts have been arrested and put in prison already...for like 20 years minimum. That's a fact.

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass.

Remember Scooter Libby? Let me refresh your memory.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Libby

ano8tsixxx - What does it matter at this point?

Og libtard killery supporters
Basically Phone Post 3.0

thesleeper - 
Moke - 

You wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in the ass.

The things she's done are open FACTS and aren't even arguable.

Did she actively bypass using a .gov for her emails? YES

Did she delete and delay handing over the requested emails? YES

So far that's already two felonies.

Did she handle and store classified material on the private and hacked servers? YES

Is ignorance an excuse to break these laws? NO

Did she lie to Congress about all of the above? YES

Is she still holding out emails to this day? YES

btw, some of those emails are directly from obama, so he knew too just by her personal account address.

Did she know and not tell anyone that her servers got hacked? YES

Is not informing the government that your account has been hacked a serious felony? YES

Did she actively remove classified headings on emails? YES.

Did her actions cause US assets to be killed? YES

I could go on and on, but each of those are felonies punishable by multiple decades in prison. In fact they are the kinds of things a SPY for your enemy would do. But instead she wants to be President. lol