Detroit better be ready...

Cause the Calgary is playing great hockey. I hope they don't out hustle you to the puck like they did the Canucks. Thats what Minnesota did to us last year, and it is very well what could happen to the Wings this year. I am glad we got the Sharks first, hopefully, we can see another famous Aves/Wings finals. I love listening to our radio jockeys stunt on you guys. The billboard they put up two years ago was hilarious.

Dracul

You worry about the Avs being ready, son.

Mark

Just saying that Detroit has trouble with teams that hustle for every puck. I am worried about the Sharks, though the Stars had a better offense than the Sharks do and with the way our blue line and goalie is playing I see the Aves winning in 6.

Dracul

say what? you might want to edit that post

but I agree, if the avs start playing defense like they did aginist dallas, they will beat SJ

Dracul, I hope your fledgling Avs can somehow beat the Sharks so they tangle with the Wings.

"Dracul, I hope your fledgling Avs can somehow beat the Sharks so they tangle with the Wings."

Um, last I checked our teams are both down in the series by the same amount of games.

"You worry about the Avs being ready, son."

Hate to say I told you so but...I TOLD YOU SO. You should worry about your wings being ready, SON.

Dracul

Hopefully both advance and the Avs get their asses handed to them again.

Detroit,

You were not ready.

Dracul

Colorado,

Na na na na

na na na na

Hey ey ey

~goodbye.