Detroit Tigers World Series Champs!

The Tigers have the best starting rotation in the playoffs by far. In fact fangraphs gives the rotation the 9th best WAR of all time. They had the most strikeouts ever in the Mlb this year. Scherzer will win the Cy Young. Sanchez won the ERA title. Verlander once again had over 200 strikeouts and joins Scherzer and Sanchez in the top five for WAR for pitchers.

Then you have Miguel Cabrera who will win his second consecutive MVP award. Victor Martinez has the best BA since the all star break and Fielder has also been very hot.

The Tigers have the most complete team and the pitching will limit opposing teams to a few runs, leading to the Tigers winning the World Series. Phone Post

Cabrera can barely walk.  He'll hit a few long singles but thats it.

To go anywhere this postseason, Jackson, Hunter, Prince and Avila need to get hot.

Mark

Mark1 -

To go anywhere this postseason, Jackson, Hunter, Prince and Avila need to get hot.

Mark

He has a week off to heal. Plus they can catch Martinez and play Peralta at third if they need to dh Cabrera. Phone Post

Darup -
Mark1 -

Mark

He has a week off to heal. Plus they can catch Martinez and play Peralta at third if they need to dh Cabrera. Phone Post

Can't drive off his back leg. No legs, no power.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Tigers rotation announced:

1. Scherzer
2. Verlander
3. Sanchez
4. Fister

Leyland does the right thing and goes with the pitcher who has been the best this year for game 1 Phone Post

A's sweep. Fuck the tigers! Phone Post 3.0

bayboy925 - A's sweep. Fuck the tigers! Phone Post 3.0

I'd be bitter too if the Tigers knocked my team out of the playoffs every year. Phone Post

Sherzer is a stud and Miggy will be fine. As long as the run support is there from the rest of the team, the Tigers will be in the WS. Phone Post

Browne made me a reemtard - Red Sox are taking it, bro. Phone Post

Red Sox are good but their pitching isn't close to the Tiger's level. People don't understand this is a historic rotation, one of the best ever. Pitching wins games. Phone Post

Fathead D - Sherzer is a stud and Miggy will be fine. As long as the run support is there from the rest of the team, the Tigers will be in the WS. Phone Post

I agree. And with this pitching rotation they just need a few runs per game. Phone Post

TIGERS WIN IT!

Looking forward to hearing that and rubbing it in all these Red Sox fans faces here in New England

I don't see them taking it unless 5-9 hitters go ham Phone Post

bruddahoodaman - I don't see them taking it unless 5-9 hitters go ham Phone Post
Nobody wins it without their 5-9 hitters raking.

That's kinda how you win a World Series. Your shitty career .251 SS hits .400 in October.

Mark Phone Post 3.0

Oakland batters led the league in strikeouts. Detroit pitching led the league in strikeouts. Bad match up for the A's. This series ends in 3 games. Tigers advance. I can't wait for tomorrow night! Phone Post

What is the over/under on Reddick's Ks during this series?

I am going with 8.5

Mark

Fuckin right! Although I doubt they will sweep. A's are taking this one. Phone Post

Root12 - 

Fuckin right! Although I doubt they will sweep. A's are taking this one. Phone Post

This happened a while ago.  6-7 years ago.  Probably way before you were big fans.

Mark

nah bro. LETS GO BUCS!! Phone Post 3.0

Mark1 -
Root12 - 

This happened a while ago.  6-7 years ago.  Probably way before you were big fans.

Mark

Oh fuck you... lol. I love the playoffs. Phone Post

Tigers win game 1 with 16 strikeouts! Two more wins and the terrible fairweather fans in Cali can forget about baseball again. Phone Post