Devon Larratt is going to box the Mountain

Devon is a monster… Yes, I know the Mountain is a legit monster in size, but Larratt seems like a scrapper.

Devon is no pussy, dude was in the Canadian Special Forces.

Devon is bisexual and Thor is a rapist murderer!

1 Like

That was partially worked.

I would love to watch this on the sites of web

Devon given a few months to train could easily dispatch this guy.

But a few days training having never trained boxing before? I don’t see how he wins. Especially given Devon literally can’t straighten his arms. Huge Devon fan though.

Back in the early UFC days, he toyed with the idea of becoming an MMA fighter. If he chose that path, he coulda steamrolled most fighters in that era.

Here’s his range of motion in his arms, video is timestamped, press play:

Hope he does more than train in his backyard with other arm wrestlers.

1 Like

It was an exhibition and he fucking barely remained standing from breathing hard.

Sorry boy, your dad cant fucking fight and its obvious to literally everyone but you.

Hes slow and uncoordinated. Ill take literally anybody here over him that isnt a libtard.

Without mentioning his boxing technique, all I say is try being 6’9 and 340+ lbs. Yeah, he is not going to be really fast or have the cardio

Let’s see you get in the ring with him then.

Oh look guys if you arent a current top ten guy you cant have an opinion

Fuck you for arguing like a bitch.

And btw if you think i wouldn’t take a payday to run around that fuck and watch him tire out you are retarded

1 Like

He still does tma’s. Leave him alone. It’s like picking on short bus kids.

Larrat probably has good inside left and right hooks with those frozen arms, knows how to use legs too, while wrestling

Devon is going to go live at Tristar for the next five weeks.

1 Like

Devon by giant pumpkin

At this point, I believe Devon is probably only like 40lbs or 50lbs lighter. I’m not positive, but I know Thor lost a lot of weight and Devon is about 300lbs.